First men in the moon

How much description does it take, when the whole thing is called "Movies", hm...?
Tyler Blake
Member of the Ring

Post by Tyler Blake »

My Mom always sent me out of the room when that part was coming up, so I had to be a sneaky little ninja to peek and see what I was missing. It horrified me of course, but fascinated me at the same time.
Yaprimascharif, Yahasanna Hadisany, elafinas tabachu, Dari chalemy elasin!
Robby Amper

Post by Robby Amper »

Tyler Blake wrote:The George Pal version of the Time Machine is still one of my favorites. I hated the remake though.
Remake? What remake...? Once there was a fu****** bad movie with something „Time and „Machine“ in the title. But there is only one real The Time Machine in this world. I watched that movie veeeery, very often. And I mean - very often... Same for „Dance of the Vampires“, the old Dracula films with Christopher Lee (Hammer Films) and - of course - First men in the moon. I was searching for some time for „Cavorite“, to fly maself in a cardboard box, but - well.

Aaaand Michael - I think the Morlocks scared the hell out of you. Not the Elois. The Elois were the nice blond people. The Morlocks were the pale, fat guys with glowing eyes :)

Robby
I have a screwdriver. I am Legend...

Return to “Terror in the Aisles (+++public thread+++)”