PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!!!!! 20/20 TRAINING

Jessie Edwards

PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!!!!! 20/20 TRAINING

Post by Jessie Edwards »

Since the 10/10 challenge was such a hit, where we learned all the basics, we are ready to build on that and go into some more complicated exercises. There may be more 10/10 additions as we need them, so don't forget the section is there and USE IT. It is a very good resource for you.

After a talk with Robby about this, we have decided that the 10/10 section will be left open for anyone who needs to brush up on their basics so they can come over to the 20/20 and participate. Do not be discouraged! There is no "falling behind" here. If we are working on a routine here and you need to go back to something in the original 10/10 section, NO WORRIES! This is not a race. You learn the way you need to learn.

Be sure to continue to upload your videos where you are on the 10/10 section under whatever crack you are working on. We will all be happy to offer feedback and help. If you are not seen, Let me, Ron, or Robby know and we will make sure you get the attention and advice you need.

NOW ONTO THE 20/20 Training

Robby is taking the training to the next level and building off of the basics we learned in the 10/10 Challenges. Here, we will be learning routines and combinations. This is far more difficult, and so instead of 10 minutes for 10 days, This is 20 minutes a day for 20 days. This *should* offer up time to go back and study a basic crack if you need to, as well as give you the practice time to hone these skills. You will need it because one combination will lead into another combination. If anyone thinks they need more time, PLEASE email me and I can fix it. 30/30 would be fine too. Whatever you all want.

That being said, Welcome to the 20/20 Training Section! A very special thank you to Our German for doing this for us and helping us become better at what we do.
Due to rising costs, dirty deeds are no longer done dirt cheap.
~Management
Ron May

Post by Ron May »

I echo the thank you to Robby for doing this for and with us.
It would sure be a waste if members did not take advantage of this.
The price is very high...... it's participation.

Ron
It's ok if you disagree with me.
I can't force you to be right.
Robert Gage
C Member

Post by Robert Gage »

There is only one word for this: Brilliant! :)

And a huge vote of thanks to Robby for taking the time (and spending the money) to share his knowledge and make these terrific training videos. It's extremely generous of him!
'Less is often more!'
Ben Varsek

Post by Ben Varsek »

Thank you Robby for the work and money which you have invested into taking our training to the next level and thank you Jessie (without you there wouldn't be a 10/10 challenge or a 20/20 challenge)!

I realy like the expanded time frame for learning new routines and combos!

All the best
Ben
Robby Amper

Post by Robby Amper »

My reward is to see you improve. I'm disenchanted with the participation of the forum members. I always thought that people who join a whip related forum would be happy to have free lessons and support. Obviously they are not. Anyway. Without the never ending help and support from Jessie and the few folks who are here on a constant basis I would have stopped that a long time ago.
Thanks to Jessie, thanks to Ron, thanks to Robert, Sven and Ben. If I missed someone who's active in that thread - sorry...

Robby
I have a screwdriver. I am Legend...
Rachel McCollough
Member of the Ring

Post by Rachel McCollough »

Jess this sounds really great!
Inch by inch.
Rachel McCollough
Member of the Ring

Post by Rachel McCollough »

Robby thank you to you for taking the time to make these lessons.
Inch by inch.
Matt Henderson

Post by Matt Henderson »

20/20? Great stuff, thank you Robby :).
'Sic Parvis Magna'
Sven van Leeuwen

Post by Sven van Leeuwen »

Thank you Robby for making this possible. And ofcourse Ron and Jessie. I truly appreciate all this help to become a better whiphandler.

Sven

Return to “The 20/20 Training Area”