You are more than welcome, but...

THE FORUM SOFTWARE WILL TELL YOU THAT YOU CAN'T REGISTER AT THE MOMENT. So - P L E A S E - READ THIS THREAD FIRST!
Robby Amper

You are more than welcome, but...

Post by Robby Amper »

...we have some rules.

The internet and forums are great playgrounds to post anonymous. Under a nickname everybody can post whatever he wants. Be rude and insult others. Not here. We don‘t have false names and/or false Pictures. When you join the Whip Basics, then with your real, full name. Don't ask for an account under a nickname. We're a group of people with the interest in whipcracking as sport, art, craft & performance. We don't want to deal with people who need to hide their identity.

SEND ME AN EMAIL, IF YOU LIKE TO REGISTER! Send me your name, picture and your email address, and I create your account. Mail to: Robby.Amper(at)me.com. If you send a picture that covers a part of your face - if you try to be anonymous - NO ACCOUNT.

Before you start to post, introduce yourself in the guestbook.

DON'T REGISTER WHEN YOU DON'T HAVE THE TIME TO VISIT THE FORUM ON A REGULAR BASE!
Nobody expects you to be here every day. Two times a week would be great.

If you are not able to say please or thank you, or If you think that respect and manners are for losers - don't register.

If you only want to know about whip making and are not interested
to become part of the community - don't register

You would only waste your time. And ours. Join one of the Facebook whip groups, instead.
You can be anonymous and no one cares.

Whip Basics is a huge knowledge base. But not a self service shop.
We have a lot to offer. But you have to earn that. Participate and contribute.

A lot of folks who want to join write: "I'm a beginner. I'm afraid that I don't have anything to contribute". No worries. We have a daily roll call. Everybody (except guests) can chime in there and post. When you say "I'm too busy to post", forget it.

If you still like to join our group and you are willing to follow these rules - you are more than welcome!
Some people say - especially those who haven't been accepted... - WB is elitist. Well. It is. But not because we think we are better, or arrogant... We are convinced, that there should be at least a little bit of mutual respect and manners.

Robert Amper
I have a screwdriver. I am Legend...

Return to “THERE IS NO AUTOMATED REGISTRATION ON WHIP BASICS - READ THIS FIRST !!!”