It's done. The Donation Receipt 2015

Our Donation Campaign for a Dog Shelter. Again...!
Robby Amper

It's done. The Donation Receipt 2015

Post by Robby Amper »

Here we go. This is the official donation receipt for the 978.00 Euro we made for the dog shelter. Daniel sent his 500.00 Euro separate, because he needs that donation receipt for his taxes. So we are over all at 1.478.00 Euro in total. If someone wants to control that, here's the URL of the shelter: http://www.boxernothilfe.de And I would understand if someone wants to control that - no problem for me. Like I said - total transparency. And if you like to visit the homepage, you can see some of the doggies we're helping with our donation. The dog with the surgery - they are going to send me a pic and the story. As soon as I have it, I will post it too.

For now - thanks to all who donated. Whips, money or both.
Thanks to all who helped.

Robby

p.s.
I will not use this donation receipt for my taxes. This belongs to all who donated. So it would be unacceptable for me to make a benefit on that donation. Just for the records.
I have a screwdriver. I am Legend...
Lasse Carenvall

Post by Lasse Carenvall »

Wow. For a project that nearly went down the drain at one time that's pretty good, hmmm?
Robby Amper

Post by Robby Amper »

Yep.
Robert Gage
C Member

Post by Robert Gage »

Robby, this is splendid! Really splendid! I congratulate you first, and then everyone else involved!
'Less is often more!'
Sir Roger Tuson

Post by Sir Roger Tuson »

Jolly well done all! :)
Taylor Jennings

Post by Taylor Jennings »

Fantastic. Honored to have been a small part of it. Why cant we give you permission to use it on your taxes? Wouldnt that be another small amount that could be used for furries rather than gov't?
Robert Gage
C Member

Post by Robert Gage »

Taylor Jennings wrote:Fantastic. Honored to have been a small part of it. Why cant we give you permission to use it on your taxes? Wouldnt that be another small amount that could be used for furries rather than gov't?
I'd support that! :)
'Less is often more!'
Robby Amper

Post by Robby Amper »

I thank you for that idea, Tylor. And that you support it, Robert. But like I said in the beginning. I will stay completely neutral and open. I don't want to have even one person - here, on Facebook or elsewhere - who could say something like "At least he had a small personal benefit of all that!" I donate whenever I can. Without posting it here. And I will go on that way. But even if I would safe a single Penny on that, some folks would drag that all over the place. Even if there would be only the shadow of a doubt. Thank you - again! But no, thank you.

Robby

Post by Guest »

Good job, that's a nice pile of money for a good cause.

Is it even possible to write off charity donations as tax deductions? Of course all countries have different tax laws and protocols, but that would not work here and I understand that Germany has pretty strict tax laws too. Just curious.

- Pokkis
Curt Baumgardner

Post by Curt Baumgardner »

Robby, good job well done Sir.
Rachel McCollough
Member of the Ring

Post by Rachel McCollough »

It turned out to be sweet lemonade, thank you Robby!!
Inch by inch.
Taylor Jennings

Post by Taylor Jennings »

People...the reason we cant have nice things. I understand your position Robby. Hate that it has to be so, but understand it. No matter, the furries got some help. Thats all that really matters.

Post by Guest »

Robby, thanks for sharing.

jose
Robby Amper

Post by Robby Amper »

[quote="Antti "Pokkis" Mäkinen"]Good job, that's a nice pile of money for a good cause.

Is it even possible to write off charity donations as tax deductions? Of course all countries have different tax laws and protocols, but that would not work here and I understand that Germany has pretty strict tax laws too. Just curious.

- Pokkis[/quote]

Oh yes. In Germany that is no problem. When you have an official donation receipt, you can write that off. Germans... :)

Robby
Devin Bauer

Post by Devin Bauer »

Well done Robby, and thank you everyone. I am glad to see that the donation turned out so well, and the faces it will help.
We recently adopted a Shi Tzu mix from a shelter and it has been an interesting experience, as well as happy one.

Pokkis, yes actually, the United States is one such country that allows donations as a tax write off provided you have a proper receipt. I regret to suggest that quite a large number of contributions are made under such a guise.
Roy Partin
C Member

Post by Roy Partin »

Congratulations Robby and thank you for allowing us to help you fulfill this noble vision of yours. It was a bumpy ride but in the end goodness prevailed.
He died for me, I'll live for him
Tyler Blake
Member of the Ring

Post by Tyler Blake »

I'm still blown away by that sum- Thanks Robby, and to all who helped :)
Yaprimascharif, Yahasanna Hadisany, elafinas tabachu, Dari chalemy elasin!
Jessie Edwards

Post by Jessie Edwards »

Oh yay! Look at those boxer faces! Is that what your dog was, Robby? A boxer?
Due to rising costs, dirty deeds are no longer done dirt cheap.
~Management
Robby Amper

Post by Robby Amper »

Yes. Her name was Lucy. She has gone for long years now.

And I still love her.

Robby
Jessie Edwards

Post by Jessie Edwards »

Awwwe! Isn't it kind of funny how animals can work their way into our hearts? I had a beagle named Color Crayon when I was a kid. To this day, no dog has ever quite replaced him. I have had many favorites, but for some reason, he was special. I hope you find another Lucy someday :)
Due to rising costs, dirty deeds are no longer done dirt cheap.
~Management

Return to “Let's save a few lives... (+++ public thread +++)”