THE LOTTERY - Donation Campaign 2015!

Our Donation Campaign for a Dog Shelter. Again...!
Robby Amper

Post by Robby Amper »

It was a real exciting thing. In fact I was the last one to know which whip will go to whom. We tried everything we could to make the whole thing safe. And the outcome was really more than surprising. But I still don't understand why the folks who didn't donate anything...didn't donate anything. I know about Pokkis and David. And I know what Simon is donating in the background. But the others? Would it've been really so hard to spend at least a few bucks? I thought - I was hoping - that the whole community would act like a community. But it didn't. Jeff, Ryan, Adam, Caleb, Einar, Rhett, Gio and Michael... Why? Perhaps you like to tell me - to tell us - why you didn't participate. I know that it isn't politically correct to tell names. But - I am from Germany. And I am used (and known) to tell the truth at it is. With a little donation of these folks we could have make it over 1000 Euro with the forum members alone. And the more than generous donation from Daniel we would've been over 1500 Euros. I mean... Folks like Rachel, Jessica, Taylor and Stefan - all new members. They donated. But members who were here so much longer than those folks - nothing. Of course everyone of you had a very good reason not to donate, I am sure. But it still makes me sad. Roy - for example - he's working all day at the ranch. he has severe health problems. He's plaiting in the evenings and his spare time to donate a whip. And others were not able to go to PayPal and send at least something. That - dear folks - is poor. I'm not taking about me. It is about the puppies who need help and are grateful for every single dollar. Or Euro. Well. Those who donated, whips and/or money - please enjoy the video. Those who did not donate - please watch it over and over again. It will show you what great opportunity you missed.

And now to those lucky guys who did not only made it possible to send a lot of money to the shelter but did win a whip on top, too! :) By now everybody should know who won what. So please contact your donator for the shipping address. The sooner you give them your address, the sooner you will be owner of a great whip. A whip with a wonderful background story. You will not only have a whip, then. You will hold the result of the good deeds and hearts of some great folks who really care for the life of others. All in your hands. To be honest - I am a bit envy. On the other hand I am happy for everyone who won. And those are not only the ones who have a whip, now. Every single one of you who donated is a winner. I thank you all for being so generous. To see all those tickets in that box was overwhelming. A lot of good will and lot of help for those who really need it in a blue plastic box.

Thank you.

Robby
I have a screwdriver. I am Legend...
Roy Partin
C Member

Post by Roy Partin »

Robby, we thank you and your minions for putting on this event. That amount of money for the pups is a great success. It far exceeds what I imagined when we started out Congrats to everybody, those that won, those that donated, and the animals. BANANAS!!!
He died for me, I'll live for him
Rachel McCollough
Member of the Ring

Post by Rachel McCollough »

What a big surprise there was at the end :) :) that was great, Thank you Daniel!!!
A big success! Thank you to all who donated, that's really great!
And thank you to those who shared their tickets with others, that was really, really nice and VERY generous. I don't want to spoil any surprises for anyone who hasn't had to opportunity to watch the video.
One more thing-
Banana!
Inch by inch.
Bobbi Holyoak

Post by Bobbi Holyoak »

I just watched the lottery video. Congratulations everyone for a very successful campaign. I think it is very poetic that Robert and Fritz got whips back.
Devin Bauer

Post by Devin Bauer »

I am thrilled with the way the campaign has turned out, and how successful the donations have been, Thank you for saving the surprise for last, it was quite a shock indeed.
To Daniel, thank you very much for your generous contribution, it has made this campaign all the brighter.
Taylor Jennings

Post by Taylor Jennings »

Just WOW! What a fantastic way to spend a morning. After a few rough days, to see everyone, mostly our furry buddies, who "won", just made me smile like a big idiot. And are you kidding me? I was so happy for Rachel, and then, I got even happier. I think I woke up the RV park we are staying in with a squeal like a 12 yr old girl. ;) I was so happy to just be part of a wonderful event, let alone benefit so greatly myself. Thank you for doing this Robby, and everyone who participated. and to Daniel...a very special "Thank You" and much respect. I can't wait til the next one. So much fun.
Well done, Minions!
Jessie Edwards

Post by Jessie Edwards »

HA! I screamed when I saw Rachel! If you ever decide to visit home, please cross the river and let me crack your new whip! Congratulations to all. Most excitement I have woken to since the flu epidemic at Chez Edwards 2014!! :D

When Robby said "surprise at the end" the first thing I thought was "OMG someone's getting a puppy!!! Pick ME pick ME!!!"

I hope the puppies get all their needs met with this awesome gift. Congratulations puppies!
Due to rising costs, dirty deeds are no longer done dirt cheap.
~Management
Donovan de Swardt

Post by Donovan de Swardt »

Well done to all who donated a whip and congrats to all the lucky winners...
Jessie Edwards

Post by Jessie Edwards »

A special thank you to Bobbi who was nice enough to donate her entries to those of us with no whips. Very, very nice of you Bobbi. This whole event was really fun :)
Due to rising costs, dirty deeds are no longer done dirt cheap.
~Management
Roy Partin
C Member

Post by Roy Partin »

And that my friends is how you make a big pitcher of thirst quenching lemonade out of a big sour ass lemon!
He died for me, I'll live for him
Robert Gage
C Member

Post by Robert Gage »

Exactly so, Roy! Exactly so! :)
'Less is often more!'
Robert Wurth

Post by Robert Wurth »

This has been a pretty incredible success. Kind of like a Rocky fight. Starts out strong, falters in the middle and looks iffy... but in the end, you know who is going to win. This will make a for a lot of happy dogs!
Rachel McCollough
Member of the Ring

Post by Rachel McCollough »

Awesome lemonade!!!
Inch by inch.
Fritz Ehlers

Post by Fritz Ehlers »

Wow, that was a fantastic effort.
Some very happy doggies there and a grateful dog shelter. They rely on donations for most parts.
Actions like this keep our little furry friends alive and wagging their tails.
Well done everyone and a special thanks to the web wizard Daniel for adding more clout to the campaign.

So many things to be happy about.
Other than Robby and Ralph, I've not met anyone on this forum and this was achieved. That's not only because we like dogs. It's a community effort. How awesome.
Ralph Masemann

Post by Ralph Masemann »

Thank you very much to all, donated money / whips!
It was a very great action!

Congratulations to all, won a whip and also to all donated!

Best from Germany,
Ralph (one of the Minion) :-D
Mistakes are just decoration ;)
For technical Support (forum): Look here
Stefan Oberenzer

Post by Stefan Oberenzer »

It was great to be part of this lottery and very exciting (for me and the other minions too I think :D )
Congratulations to the winners and of course to the Whip Basics for having such a great community.
Jeff Roseborough

Post by Jeff Roseborough »

Robby and all,
It is great that you were able to donate to a worthy cause. I am proud of you all. I am sorry that I was unable to donate to this at this time. Finances are such that I am unable to. I had hoped to donate a whip but I don't even have time for that. All extra time is spent with the family. With a new baby there has been little time for anything else. Hopefully my situation will change enough that I will be able to participate in the future.
Thanks
Jeff
Here's wishing you find time for the things you want to do, and for the things you need to do.
We see ourselves in our children and hope for a better future.
Tyler Blake
Member of the Ring

Post by Tyler Blake »

WOW! I thought we might clear 5 or 6 hundred Euro, I never dreamed we'd get that much! And hats off to you Robby, for organizing this, and to Daniel for that awesome donation (Best end to a drumroll ever!). I know we had a very low point with this, but at this point, with this much success, I think we have to do this again next year.
Yaprimascharif, Yahasanna Hadisany, elafinas tabachu, Dari chalemy elasin!

Post by Guest »

The Donation Campaign 2015 was a fantastic story... and together we made this to a best seller.

jose
Robby Amper

Post by Robby Amper »

And here's the next one. I had a conversation with Einar. Like I said before - I don't want to stirr up things over and over again. So let me tell you in short... Between Einar and me everything is perfect. There's nothing between us. He explained everything to me and he deeply apologized. I see his point and he behaved like a real man of character. No lame excuses, no "What have I done wrong...?" nonsense. He really is a man of his word. At the beginning it looked differently, but now it turned out great. So let me tell you - I know once more why Einar is a member of the RoT. It seems that the most things are coming together more than well.

Robby
I have a screwdriver. I am Legend...

Return to “Let's save a few lives... (+++ public thread +++)”