Big Time!

Our Donation Campaign for a Dog Shelter. Again...!
Robby Amper

Big Time!

Post by Robby Amper »

We have a lot of pictures, comments, posts, questions, discussions and so on. Time to leave all that behind. So we have this thread, now. I will use this as "info center" for all of you. So - please no discussions about who did what and/or not. If one starts to hijack this thread with such a post, it will be deleted by me.

So - what is the Staus Quo, right now?

Whips for the lottery are donated by:

Tyler Blake
Roger Tuson
Mario Desgronte
Roy Partin
Robert Gage
Fritz Ehlers

Donations were made/tickets were bought by:

And before I post the names, one question. And please don't post
that in here
, because I want to keep that thread as clear as any possible -
send me your answer as email to: Produktionsleitung@Movie-Factory.net

I know who bought tickets, sure. But...

Is it okay to post how much you donated?

Some of you told me that they donate, but don't want to have their names in the lottery pot.
That means - no chance to win a whip. I want to be sure, so please confirm that you really
don't want to have your name in the hat.

I ask for that info, because it is absolutely possible and understandable (!) that one could
change his mind.

And now the best of all. I was hoping that we could make 500.- Euro for the lottery. We already reached that.
What would you say if I tell you now that we broke the 600.- Euro mark? :) :) :) Last Saturday was a black day.
And it will take time to forget all that. But we are on a good way And here I have one more surprise for you!

It is... (Drumroll)

Did you really think I will tell you everything right now...? Patience, my friends. Patience...! ;)

Robby
I have a screwdriver. I am Legend...
Robby Amper

Post by Robby Amper »

People who donated until now in the order they donated:

Roy Partin - he donated money and a whip and told me to give his tickets to the others

Roger Tuson - he donated money and a whip and told me that I should give half of his tickets to the others

Tyler Blake - he donated a whip

Jessica Edwards - she bought tickets for her sons

Robert Gage - he donated money and a whip

Keanu

Mario - he too donated money and a whip and told me to give his tickets to the others

Ralph

Rachel

Stefan

Curt

Robert Wurth

Bobbi - she too told me to part her tickets and give it to the others!

Lasse

Donovan

Devin - he too donated money and told me to give his tickets to the others

Fritz - he donated money and a whip

(All those, who have no text after the name, bought tickets. Donated money!)

That means that we have six whips for the lottery! :) :) :)

There is a little thing I didn't mind in the beginning. The tickets. Even if I don't post how much anyone donated - as soon as I post how much tickets one bought, everybody can see that, then. 1 Ticket is 5.00 USD - not to hard to figure out. Anyway - 90% of the donators who answered me don't want to have their donation published. Of course I will respect that. That way you have to trust me again. To trust in me that I will put the proper amount of tickets into the hat. But it will be controlled by the folks who are with me at the drawing.

Robby
Last edited by Robby Amper on Fri 3. Jul 2015, 11:12, edited 1 time in total.
Robert Gage
C Member

Post by Robert Gage »

Robby Amper wrote: There is a little thing I didn't mind in the beginning. The tickets. Even if I don't post how much anyone donated - as soon as I post how much tickets one bought, everybody can see that, then. 1 Ticket is 5.00 USD - not to hard to figure out. Anyway - 90% of the donators who answered me don't want to have their donation published. Of course I will respect that. That way you have to trust me again. To trust in me that I will put the proper amount of tickets into the hat. But it will be controlled by the folks who are with me at the drawing.
Robby, I certainly trust you absolutely!
'Less is often more!'
Robby Amper

Post by Robby Amper »

Thank you Robert. I appreciate it. I won't disappoint you.

Robby
Rachel McCollough
Member of the Ring

Post by Rachel McCollough »

Well, Robby, I think you have long since earned my trust :D
I've seen only a fine upstanding person who has unbending integrity. Yes Sir, you will do.
I trust you just fine with this.
Inch by inch.
Taylor Jennings

Post by Taylor Jennings »

Pffftt.....as if anyone here would question your integrity Robby. Cross...maybe. ;)
Robert Wurth

Post by Robert Wurth »

Robby, I trust your integrity in this.

Also, my opinion about the amounts: It's unimportant. How much someone donated isn't nearly as telling as the fact that we have a pretty large group of people donating at all.

I feel like if amounts are posted, someone might see that everyone else donated more than they did and feel bad about their contribution.

THEY SHOULD NOT!

Every single dollar is important and not everyone will have the means to donate large amounts. Merely being a contributor is badge of honor enough.
Jessie Edwards

Post by Jessie Edwards »

No one is worried about your honesty. Besides, It's for the puppies :) Who could lie to puppies? Not me.
Due to rising costs, dirty deeds are no longer done dirt cheap.
~Management
David Cross

Post by David Cross »

Robby, you were not the one who lost my trust. You'll do the right thing. I know that as surely as I know there's a gigantic ball of plasma in the sky every day.
Bobbi Holyoak

Post by Bobbi Holyoak »

Robby, I already have nice whips from other makers. Please divide my tickets up with the members who don't have many whips to give them a better chance.
Robby Amper

Post by Robby Amper »

Your wish is my command, Bobbi. That means a lot of tickets for others! But only amongst those, who donated/bought tickets. This won't be presents for those who didn't donate at all.

Thank you. To both. Bobbi and David!

Robby
Robby Amper

Post by Robby Amper »

Robert Wurth wrote:Robby, I trust your integrity in this.

Also, my opinion about the amounts: It's unimportant. How much someone donated isn't nearly as telling as the fact that we have a pretty large group of people donating at all.

I feel like if amounts are posted, someone might see that everyone else donated more than they did and feel bad about their contribution.

THEY SHOULD NOT!

Every single dollar is important and not everyone will have the means to donate large amounts. Merely being a contributor is badge of honor enough.

I had to quote your whole post, because I really think you are right. So if it is okay, I won't post how much one donated nor the amount of tickest. But - again - everything will be controlled when we do the drawing. And not by me! I will prepare everything and then folks like Mario, Sandra, Ralph and Jose will double check it. I feel more than honored that a lot of folks trust me so much. And because I want to justify that, there are additional controls :)

Robby
Tyler Blake
Member of the Ring

Post by Tyler Blake »

Certainly I trust you Robby! ANd that's awesome that it's over 600 Euros, now! And- This is a really long drumroll!!
Yaprimascharif, Yahasanna Hadisany, elafinas tabachu, Dari chalemy elasin!
Taylor Jennings

and THAT, folks, is how WB makes lemonade! :D
Donovan de Swardt

Post by Donovan de Swardt »

Can't seem to find the closing time for ticket purchase. I have no idea how PayPal works and want to buy a couple.
Robert Gage
C Member

Post by Robert Gage »

Donovan, if you have a PayPal account, I'll guide you through the process. Send me a PM.
'Less is often more!'

Post by Guest »

BA NAH NAH... over 600 €!!! Let me say it is an honour for me to be here in this great WB community...

jose
Taylor Jennings

Lol...awesome Jose!
Rachel McCollough
Member of the Ring

Post by Rachel McCollough »

That's fantastic, Jose!
Inch by inch.
Robert Gage
C Member

Post by Robert Gage »