Who donated and what

I started a charity auction for a dog shelter. Here you find the details.
Robby Amper

Who donated and what

Post by Robby Amper »

Okay... So 50 from to the poker table :)

Robby
I have a screwdriver. I am Legend...
Jonathan Lewis

Post by Jonathan Lewis »

This thread is now open for you to post your own donations.
Devin Bauer

Post by Devin Bauer »

I donated $20.
Bobbi Holyoak

Post by Bobbi Holyoak »

50 from me.
Robert Gage
C Member

Post by Robert Gage »

I've sent £25.
'Less is often more!'
Keanu Shimaoka

Post by Keanu Shimaoka »

I'm close to broke right now in terms of extra money, so a lucky 7 from me.

Unless...

The Black and Grey Tank counts too! ;)
Ralph Masemann

Post by Ralph Masemann »

20$
Mistakes are just decoration ;)
For technical Support (forum): Look here
Tyler Blake
Member of the Ring

Post by Tyler Blake »

$20 from me and Kiley :)
Yaprimascharif, Yahasanna Hadisany, elafinas tabachu, Dari chalemy elasin!
Ben Rezendes

Post by Ben Rezendes »

Let's face it, I'm broke… but there is always something for a good cause. $13 from me
Mario Desgronte

Post by Mario Desgronte »

I donated $52 :)

Mario

Post by Guest »

Instead of the usual "my two cents" I give on everything, 15 USD worth of my slackingly earned currency has now gone out to our little furry friends. Not much, but everything counts.

- Pokkis
Robby Amper

Post by Robby Amper »

Exactly, Pokkis. Exactly! Even 5.00 Dollars are a part of a greater donation, we're building, here. Everybody does what he/she can do. If one's broke - no problem. Perhaps next time.

One more thing - I never forced anyone to donate. All I asked for, was to achnowledge the whole thing. Most of you did. Some ignored. You won't see these folks here, anymore.

Robby

Post by Guest »

Robby, are you sure all the people have ignored the thread? After all, there are lots of people with little experience with forums, so things can just go under the radar with many. Of course you can see who read the thread and did not reply, so that is a whole other thing.

Also, Robby, are you getting my private messages? Just making sure they come through.

- Pokkis
Robby Amper

Post by Robby Amper »

Yep. I did :) And I already answered!

On ignoring a thread... These were members for some time, now. They knew absolutely how things work, here. If someone isn't online for a period of time, I can't blame anyone for not responding, when I see that he /she wasn't here for the last time. But if I see that someone is/was online and I already sent a PM on that matter (which was answered), and there is still no reaction - I call it ignoring.

I can't order anything. But if anyone thinks that what I say isn't important enough to respond... No one can order me to keep these people in, here. That coin still has two sides. In the "If you like to register" thread and in the video intro at the start page, I say/wrote, that the Whip Basics is an elite club. And I'm proud of these folks, who form Whip Basics. But to be treated with respect, you have to show respect to others, yourself.

And - as far as I'm concerned, I have no more respect for these people. Now they have to bear the consequences. That's all :)

Robby
Robert Wurth

Post by Robert Wurth »

I would like to say that I was one of those people who "failed to acknowledge."

It was not intentional, and I have already spoken privately with Robby about it.

But just so everyone else knows, it was a misunderstanding and an oversight on my part, rather than intentionally ignoring it.

All respect to you, Robby.

Post by Guest »

Robert, for all that it's wurth (yes. pun. hurts.), I personally couldn't think otherwise. It would be most unpleasant to see you leave this community.

- Pokkis
Jared Routon

Post by Jared Routon »

Don't fret Robert. I am apart of the group that got an email also. I fly straight to the bottom of the page and work my way up. I don't always catch every new post. Glad Robby sent me a heads up.

I donated $20 today. Glad it's being used for something other then half the junk I buy.
Terry Shaw

Post by Terry Shaw »

I managed to scrape up $5. It may not seem like much to others, but I was thinking I wasn't going to be able to donate even that. an old saying springs to mind "Each gives according to their means" I did what I could.

~T.
Bobbi Holyoak

Post by Bobbi Holyoak »

You did good, Big T. This is one of those cases where the whole is greater that the sum of the parts. Some animal shelter is going to be really happy.
Carl Feairs

Post by Carl Feairs »

I popped down to the local animal shelter this week and donated $50 for the cause as I had promised.
As you may guess from my photo and my posts, I am a member of a Hunt. Today I was down at our kennels to walk out the hounds (50 of them) and I met the man from the animal shelter that had taken my donation. Our huntsman had invited him down to see our hounds and walk out with them. Small world.

Return to “Whip Auctions For A Dog Shelter (+++ public thread +++)”