A new idea. A new project...

The WB Ring of Trust is a group of whip makers with integrity. Their goal is to create transparency, reliability, and the best customer service available.

A big, new project. With great whip makers. Just see for yourself...
Keanu Shimaoka

Post by Keanu Shimaoka »

Awesome logo! Great work Tyler and Jonathan.
Bobbi Holyoak

Post by Bobbi Holyoak »

Ha ha!, Tyler, maybe a tiny pun.... but absolutely no innuendo. :) Seriously, you did a great job and I like how it turned out like a sheriff's badge too. I have put the logo on my site already and plan to write a blog about it as soon as the pages are ready for public viewing.
Robby Amper

Post by Robby Amper »

Folks. Friends... It's about time to launch. Tomorrow, saturday 22nd, the Whip Basics Ring of Trust page will be opened. And not only for the forum members. It will be public from minute 1 on.

A big thank you to Jonathan, who created all this. And a big thank you to the whip makers who had enough trust in me to join my project.

I have a screwdriver. I am Legend...
Jonathan Lewis

Post by Jonathan Lewis »

That's it folks, The Whip Basics Ring of Trust is now Live!
The link is on this site's home page, and right here.
Tyler Blake wrote:... Thanks to all for the kind words on the logo, for my part- it was a partnership with Jonathan. I really love how he did the gradation on the lettering, it makes it look like a sheriff's badge...
Just to be really clear on that logo, my contribution was quite small, consisting of little more than the exact presentation of the words that Tyler had already decided on and placed, and formatting it for digital use. This was indeed Tyler's creative work.
Rhett Kelley

Post by Rhett Kelley »

Awesome! I stayed up last night and tweeked a few things on my site and got all the logo-links updated. I just posted the announcement on my Facebook page.

Okay, well, I'm about to leave and go to Savannah, GA. all day learning more about honeybees. Have a great day everyone!

Post by Guest »

Nice work, congratulations! This is the first time I comment on the whole concept, but I have been following it with great curiosity since the beginning.

Very good idea and very good execution.

- Pokkis
Bobbi Holyoak

Post by Bobbi Holyoak »

Great job!
Terry Shaw

Post by Terry Shaw »

How fantastic!! I actually got giddy just reading through the Ring of Trust section. Then the pictures. Gentlemen, a quite handsome group you are. Of course you have to be to be in the company of such a stunning lady. Bob, that picture... wow... just sayin...

So happy that the group is now live and I can picture Robby in some dark lab cackling madly, raising his clawed hands to the lightning filled air and exclaiming "It Lives!..."

~T.

Post by Guest »

Terry Shaw wrote:So happy that the group is now live and I can picture Robby in some dark lab cackling madly, raising his clawed hands to the lightning filled air and exclaiming "It Lives!..."

~T.
Somehow a certain classic movie scene came to mind:

;)

- Pokkis
Bobbi Holyoak

Post by Bobbi Holyoak »

:) You men are funny! Big T, You made me blush a little...
Robby Amper

Post by Robby Amper »

Hm. Last time I looked into the mirror, I saw this...

Bobbi Holyoak

Post by Bobbi Holyoak »

Robby, good for you! I'm so happy to see that you are wearing your eye protection. ;)
Ralph Masemann

Post by Ralph Masemann »

Wow! Very good page! Very good new project!
Ralph
Mistakes are just decoration ;)
For technical Support (forum): Look here
Mario Desgronte

Post by Mario Desgronte »

Congratulations to all members of "The Whip Basics Ring of Trust". ;) ;) ;)
This is a great project and an excellent site.
The Whip Basics Ring of Trust will be an important milestone for the whip maker business and service.

Best wishes,

Mario
Sir Roger Tuson

Post by Sir Roger Tuson »

Congrats to all. Site looks good.
Robert Gage
C Member

Post by Robert Gage »

Heartiest congratulations to Robby and all the whip makers involved in the Ring of Trust. This is a splendid idea, and a very professional and impressive site, which should help provide an international standard of excellence by which any new whip can be judged. Full marks to all!

Robert
'Less is often more!'
Robby Amper

Post by Robby Amper »

Dear Robert,

a big, big thank you for your comment. I really appreciate it! And - that's exactly my idea. To create a new level of quality and service. To quote you: An international standard of excellence.

Again - thank you! :)

Jonathan Lewis

Post by Jonathan Lewis »

Nice post on your facebook page Rhett. And the idea of FCE Friday's is another great idea.
Roy Partin
C Member

Post by Roy Partin »

Recently I took my truck to a shop for repair work. This was a large motor company shop that I thought I could trust. The mechanic estimated my repair bill at over $1000 and gave me a list of all the problems he supposedly found. Feeling uneasy about this, I took my truck to a small shop out in the country. The mechanic there replaced a sensor for $50 and now my truck runs like new. So yes, trustworthy people can be hard to find these days. The Ring of Trust is a great idea, and I hope it rubs off on other business's. Trustworthy people are great for a business, but being able to guarantee their trust is awesome for business. Nice work everyone that made it happen.
He died for me, I'll live for him

Post by Guest »

As I always like to say, honesty equals currency. It makes everything simple. Dishonesty is the reason for having laws, court systems and the concept of a society in general.

Be honest, be true and be true to your words. That's how it should be. After all, who likes complicated things above simple things?

- Pokkis

Return to “A New Idea. And A Whole New Project! (+++ public thread +++)”