Crackmaster 3000

You can hit other persons onto their hands, until there's no one left who's holding you anything, or - you build a target stand. Great idea, by the way.
Robby Amper

Crackmaster 3000

Post by Robby Amper »

Don't take the title too serious :) This is a target stand I built to be very modular. With that target stand it's no problem for more folks to practice at the same time. You can set the difficulty from simple to expert. The stage I never reached... But take a look! And if you wondering about the cat - that's my little hairy brother. His name is Fizzgig :)

Robby

I have a screwdriver. I am Legend...
Tyler Blake
Member of the Ring

Post by Tyler Blake »

That's really cool Robby! I want to build one now. Kiley loved the picture of Fizzgig, by the way, and the fact that you named him Fizzgig. :)
Yaprimascharif, Yahasanna Hadisany, elafinas tabachu, Dari chalemy elasin!
Bobbi Holyoak

Post by Bobbi Holyoak »

Really cool! I like your kitty too. :)
Carl Feairs

Post by Carl Feairs »

That looks like a great target stand. Mine is usually something sitting ontop of a cardboard box!
Jared Routon

Post by Jared Routon »

Heck Robby the stand looks great. The sky is the limit with all the different things you can do with this one.
Einar Stephenson

Post by Einar Stephenson »

me like very cool!!!
Robby Amper

Post by Robby Amper »

Thank you folks :)

The funny thing is, that I'm one the worst wood workers ever. I can measure, saw and glew a few things together. Not more. And the Crackmaster 3000 (that name was pure irony, by the way) was in the beginning only that round middle pole. Then I found some wood laying around. I held it here, I held it there, glued and screwed this here, the other one there and by time it became bigger and bigger. Then the idea of these changeable "arms" came to me. I started to saw and to screw again, with no plan and no drawing. I was not sure what it'll look like in the end. Perhaps good to dry the laundry. That it turned out what it is now, was pure accident. Like I said - I'm no wood worker at all. You should try that yourself. Start with a simple pole and then let your imagination carry you away :) :) :)

Robby
I have a screwdriver. I am Legend...

Return to “Target Stands (+++ public thread +++)”