Re: Chaos in Germany. WB Meet & Greet. Oh, my word...

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/67/676bd047d87e0b05d0d4b732af327c6f813411fcd722cecfb92f0a34694239d9.jpg

Never mind I Googled it.

Ron

When you're choreographing your life, sometimes you have to dance with the music you're given.

Heh, Ron....(((((hug))))))

I hug the people I hate, so I know how big to dig the hole in the backyard.

Jessie, (((((hug))))) right back! smile

Ron

When you're choreographing your life, sometimes you have to dance with the music you're given.

Jessie, are you recovered after your epic odyssey?

Ron

I'm okay.  I managed to sleep until 6 this morning, which is about right for me.  I cleaned out all the rocks and bits of paper from my suitcases (Robert, I found the paper boat we were supposed to sail in a puddle), wiped them down and gave them back to my mom yesterday. Little things make me smile.  My train ticket, a German penny, whats left of a pack of German pocket tissues, and when its dark, I roll over in my bed and see a glowing ghost buster emblem on my e reader and smile.  Emma brought me blackberries yesterday, and found me a pretty rock.
Little reminders of the fun I had and the people I met and the friends I made...

I know what you meant when you said that nobody seemed to notice that you were away. On one side it is a bit depressing. Disillusioning. On the other hand it shows you very clear who really cares for you and who is only pretending. That helped me a lot to prune my circles. I prefer to live on a castle with a few friends. People who care for me. And I care for them! Instead of living in a huge crowd were nearly nobody knows about me.

Use this experience to become stronger. And more aware about yourself.
It's fascinationg to see, how many people you don't need.

Robby

I have a screwdriver. I am Legend...

It happens.  The neighbor's dog, Ruger, came right over into my yard to say hello when I practiced my new moves today.  smile

Dogs are so reliable!  smile

This really looks like a lot of fun! Thank you for sharing the experience, it's too bad I was late here on the forum and missed out on that one. But there's always a next year, isn't it?

And regarding the t-shirts, I have only one thing to say:
"Always two, there are. No more. No less. A Master and an apprentice." wink

may the force be with you

Thank you for the pictures! It was a great time with Jessie, Robert, Robert (Robby), Ben, Mario, Stefan and Claudia with Sebastian.

I look forward to the next year smile

Ralph

Mistakes are just decoration wink

Ralph Masemann wrote:

I look forward to the next year smile

So do I, Ralph!