Topic: The postman always rings twice

I got post from United Kingdom... and a huge surprise! A package with Rogers Charity Donation whip.

http://i1172.photobucket.com/albums/r567/internautjones/IMG_0628_zpsbqitlg75.jpg

Roger, first of all, I would like to thank you. The whip it's simply fabulous for two main reasons: Firstly, and more importantly, it has a story associated with, a story about modern humanity and community effort. Secondly, this whip, from my own personal point of view, is made just for me! I love in particular the combination of the colour scheme. The orange and yellow combined with the shade of black are perfect, because, this are the colors of the Indiana Jones emblem!

http://i1172.photobucket.com/albums/r567/internautjones/IMG_0630_zpslftvr2nl.jpg

I will start to crack the whip in the next days.

jose

Re: The postman always rings twice

Thank you Jose. I'm glad it arrived safely. Here's hoping it cracks as good as it looks!

One, two, three... "WOOF!"

That is wonderful smile The first pics of sent whips. And... What about the others? There are some folks who won whips. Jesse posted Einar's whip. Now Josè the whip from Rog. What about the others...? Don't tell me that you thought you don't have to post those pictures!

Robby

I have a screwdriver. I am Legend...

Congratulations, José and Roger!!!  How cool is it that those are the perfect colors!!!

Robby, I know Mario has mailed his donation whip, it is on the way, as soon as it gets here I will absolutely post pictures smile

Inch by inch.

Congratulations, José! That's a beautiful looking whip, and it will be very interesting to hear (or maybe see?) how it cracks.

I see Rog left the fall hitch cords pretty long and included a fire pattern fall too, a nice and thoughtful detail there. Have you decided yet whether you'll leave the black fall on or change to the other one?

- Pokkis

Glad to see people are getting the results of this donation campaign. I can imagine how much like christmas that must feel; opening up your front door and knowing exactly what's waiting for you in that box.

First money I get that's not spoken for, I'd very much like to buy a whip from one of you masters.

I tell you what - if I ever get around to actually trying sell any of those damn whips, I'd better start learning how to make the packaging more attractive. That ^^^^ is a bastard bit of boxing up! big_smile

One, two, three... "WOOF!"

David Cross wrote:

I can imagine how much like christmas that must feel; opening up your front door and knowing exactly what's waiting for you in that box.

David, It could not have been put any better.

Roger, I have to Thank at this point... and of course, an attractive packaging increases the anticipation ;-)

Thanks Pokkis! I will not  change the fall yet, I leave the black one.

Rachel, yes the colors fits like chalk and cheese.

jose

Jose, your profile pic is flipping awesome

Have fun cracking that beauty! Looks very awesome smile nice work, Roger