Re: Prices & Winners - 2018

@Flemming Bo Christiansen Did you see my post above?

If you fall, I'll be there.
                            ~Floor

Hi Jessie

Yes in fact I did, but forgot to write you an answer.

She has not been out cracking very much since M&G, but have used it some times. It need some cracking in and I think thats why her favorite is still the 5 ft. practical.

I do think, that she will be fond of in when it is cracked in and she really get to know it.

ok.  I was only wondering if that formula was something I might like to try again.

If you fall, I'll be there.
                            ~Floor

Jessie, are there photos posted of this whip somewhere, I'd like to see it.

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."- Isaac Asimov

So Georg was released from hospital last week  (if I understand correctly he was only on a few days of ‚hospital vacation‘ the last time he posted here and has been in hospital ever since).
He sent me his donation whip which was at my doorstep when I returned from work this evening.
And what a beautiful thing it is. A nearly 7 foot (around 6.10 I think) blue-orange waxed paracord on which everything looks and feels just right. I hope I can try it this weekend and shoot a little video of it in action.
Thank you very much, Georg and I hope we‘ll see you back here.

http://i.imgur.com/a7Uz3Tq.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/cHXt9g3.jpg

Congratulations, Wolfgang, that's a nice looking whip for sure. Good job, Georg. Also, I'm very happy to hear that Georg is doing better.

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."- Isaac Asimov

Thanks for posting.
It's good to hear that he's doing better.

Ron

As I have grown older, I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Go on improving, Georg! And come and say 'hello' when you can!

Mark, that is indeed a fine looking whip!

Beautiful whip!  Georg, comtinue getting better!

Inch by inch.

Nice colour combo! I do like a longer whip. Keep getting better, Georg.

Think for yourself, act for everyone.

Congrats Wolfgang!
Get well soon Georg!!

Glad to hear that Georg is feeling better!

Yeah, that's awful close, but that's not why I'm so hard done by...

I‘ve put together a video of Georg‘s donation whip in action. I know I‘m one of the least qualified persons to show what can be done with it but it’s fun to crack it big_smile

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aVjwXQ1XJxY

Awesome!  And get well Georg!

Yaprimascharif, Yahasanna Hadisany, elafinas tabachu, Dari chalemy elasin!

Today I recieved a great nylon-woodie in flaming orange from Tyler smile

Even though is is completely dark in the garden I had to try it. It flow completely different than all my other whips, but in a good way. It cracks very easy.

I will have lots of fun with this one. Thank you Tyler. I will see if I can make a video between Christmas and New years evening

Great whip smile

Great news, Flemming! We'll look forward to the video!  smile

That's great!  Another work of art in good hands!!!

Inch by inch.

Rachel - It is, and very different from the stockwhip. That what I like. To know which whip to grab depending on the mood smile

Cool! Have fun with it Flemming!

"I am neither especially clever nor especially gifted. I am only very, very curious."
- Albert Einstein

Ah, good, I'm glad they arrived Flemming!  Is Gitte  going to take it over? tongue

Yaprimascharif, Yahasanna Hadisany, elafinas tabachu, Dari chalemy elasin!