Re: The Drawing - Whip Basics Dog Shelter Campaign 2018

I have sent Nadine's whip to her and bave received a fantastic whip from Mark... Write up coming up

Inch by inch.

I contacted Georg, who also won the whip donated by Nadine. We‘ll arrange some kind of whip-swap, since we‘re all in here in Germany. smile

Jyri, I agree, It is exciting. This is the first of my whips that anther whip maker has ever seen and I am so looking forward to their input on how to improve my work, although you are getting the short end of the stick with me. I am really looking forward to receiving the whip. I looked great in the photos and videos that you made.

Hey! Let's be careful out there."

Here's Jyri's whip all ready and packaged to go. Just about to go to the post office to get it sent off!

https://i.imgur.com/6IaSz64l.jpg

Think for yourself, act for everyone.

Hahaa looking forward for that sir Roger!

Ah, yes, about that. I walked down to the post office only to find it was closed. I think I left it a little too late and now they're shut until Monday. I'll take it back on Monday lunchtime. Sorry about that.

No worries Roger. Post from England gets here faster than post inside Finland big_smile

Okay. To finish this up - here is the promised donation receipt from the shelter. I know that there are people out there who think (and say...) that I may take all the shelter/donation money for myself. To have one great holiday. But - sorry - no. This is an official receipt and everybody who wants to, can check the german financial government to control it.

Thank you so much to everybody who was involved. You did a good thing.

Robby

https://i.imgur.com/DH4hns2.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/zDBZGmq.jpg

I have a screwdriver. I am Legend...

Thanks Robby. You're alright!

Hey! Let's be careful out there."

Thanks for the verification.
Take that haters.
Good job everyone.

Ron

Being superstitious is bad luck.

Robby, thank you very much, that is beautiful

Inch by inch.

Robby - thank you for reminding us, that we can all do good things every now and then if we just remember to do so - or somebody reminds us to.

Is is a pleasure to participate

Today is a good day

And it wasn't difficult, either. A few people made some whips, a few people opened their wallets and we all had a lot of fun. Simple.

Exactly

Today is a good day

Thank you Robby, that´s awesome. You all did a great job. And thank you Robby for opening the doors of your house and letting all this crazy wink people in.
We had a lot of fun and did a lot to help these little fellas.
Thank you all smile

Ah by the way i´ve sent Georg his whip and received a beautiful whip from Rachel smile