Re: Tell me your story

Robby, it's very likely that not just the featured whipmaker, but also a whole lot of other people will respond negatively to your new video. I'm also with you 100%!

Ron, don't forget a shotbag filled with gold dust smile !

Robert, that must be a typo (the person who offered this whip probably hit the zero button three times more than actually intended), but even 10 pounds would be way to expensive!

All the best
Ben

Wow Ben, what was I thinking to forget that? smile

Ron

I sent that 'Ancestry' site some information on my family tree.
They sent me back a pack of seeds and suggested that I just start over.

Yeah Ben and they were probably hoping someone might fall for it after the typo big_smile
Like Ron has said before a whip is worth what a person is willing to pay for it I guess lol

In vino veritas

I‘m pretty sure that there will be a whole lot of people, who will literally hate me. On the other hand there will be potential customers who will be grateful for the advice, where not to buy. Perhaps I should wear a black mask and call myself „The mysterious whip critics“. Or no mask at all and just as Robert Amper... I always was and am a man of my word. And if I have to say something, I sign it with my name.

The video will be released this week. It was neccessary to have all the papers which clearly indicate the seller and the amount of money. When I received the whip, I was speechless. I‘ve seen a whole lot of crap. But this is the queen of crap. Upfront info and teaser: For the binding there was no artificial sinew. It is a pretty simple and thin cord you use to secure a package, before you take it to the postal office. And...not more than 3 feet in length. That-is-all-on-binding.

Robby

I have a screwdriver. I am Legend...

It will be extremely interesting to see the inside of the whip....

Inch by inch.

I'll receive the notification on Youtube as you post the video. Can't hardly wait to see this whip.

Sven

The difference between men and boys
is the price of their toys.

Robby, I feel like when I'm watching a suspensful part of a horror movie and the music is building up and I know I'm about to see something frighteneing tongue

Yaprimascharif, Yahasanna Hadisany, elafinas tabachu, Dari chalemy elasin!

Perhaps you should have one of those "This video may be disturbing to some viewers" disclaimers? wink

All of the good chemistry jokes Argon...

Scott A. Cary wrote:

Perhaps you should have one of those "This video may be disturbing to some viewers" disclaimers? wink

Exactly!

Inch by inch.

"Viewer discretion required!"  yikes

I cannot wait to see the video.

One, two, three... "WOOF!"

Robby, did you receive any more reaction of people who have been sold a shitty whip?

I'm very curious, also because it's so hard to believe that people would simple scam customers in such a way and get away with it.

I'm wondering if there's enough material to continu this theme?

Sven

Nope. Unfortunately not. If that means that there are only good whip makers except the one I made the video - perfect. But to be honest...I don‘t think so. I know that there are a whole lot of unhappy customers, but if they don‘t contact me, I can‘t help them.

Legend or not.

Robby

I have a screwdriver. I am Legend...

I'm sure another will come sooner or later.  I've been told by at least 2 customers that they bought a bad whip.  Whether it was a 19$ ebay special or not (like my first) no one will know unless they speak up.

If you fall, I'll be there.
                            ~Floor

I've bought at least three terrible whips over the years, but haven't mentioned them, as I failed to keep any documentation.  sad

Robby, you are the Legend, however, even superheroes have a limit smile

Well, people indeed have to come forward with it.
I honestly also don't believe there are only good whip makers.
We'll see what the future brings.

Sven

Sorry, but the only bad whips that I've handled were either novelty whips or my own ill conceived creations.

If I can't run fast, I'll make slow look impressive.
"By the power of ibuprofen!"

It seems the problem is not just about exposing frauds, but getting their victims to get over their reluctance to name names.

Yaprimascharif, Yahasanna Hadisany, elafinas tabachu, Dari chalemy elasin!