Re: Next Video

I'm pleased with your dedication and participation over multiple threads Flemming, well done.
Keep going my friend! smile

In vino veritas

Hi everyone

Could not resist makeing some videos in the fine weather. The training did not go very well, but now we both have a whip we did have a lot of fun :

https://youtu.be/7bjTboYL95A

You don't have to comment on the videos from today. They are mostly just to show you a little fun from the Garden smile

It looks like you are having a lot of fun!!!

Inch by inch.

It's looking better Flemming.
Keeping the vertical plane on the fast 8 is a little difficult for me and it's also very important for me to keep that in mind.
The reverse cattleman's crack, I have found, needs more arm movement behind me to make it easier and to flow a little bit better. For me that's not always so easy to do.
The cross over is looking very nice. It's what I have had a lot of trouble with.  Yours is looking good.
Thanks for posting the video.

Ron

When you can say, " That was close." you're doing ok.

Thanks Ron. Comments are always usefull. I have printet some of them so it is easyer for me to find them regulary and read before I practice.

Flemming, your video shows that you are making a very good progress!
Congratulations and thank you for sharing!

There is not much that I could add to Ron's advice except for one thing: if you try to look at the "horizon" throughout your practice sessions, you will develop a feeling for the whip much faster than if you keep on looking on the thong on certain occasions.

Robby made a video about this subject:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pc7xh5NNn4c

At first, you will have to focus on looking at the horizon, but after a couple of sessions, it will become second nature to you.

All the best
Ben

Thanks Ben. Your comments is of great value to me. maybe you have to tell me several times, but it is not because I am not listening. It is just like teaching anything else. Repetition, repetition, repetition.

Thanks Ben