Re: Whip Nation Apparel

Thanks Rachel and Ron for encouraging me. It's not so daunting when you're in fine company here with experienced whip makers who are willing to guide and help, also share a bit of knowledge too.

Mark, In my own weird logic I thought it would be a good idea to learn how to use a whip, at least on a basic level before trying to make one (Just my way of thinking)
I've never been very artistic or overly creative but when I get into something I like to immerse myself as much as possible wink
My Dad has Ashley's book of knots too, but is unwilling to part with it big_smile I might have to buy a copy for myself, it's a great book.

In vino veritas

I just want to thank Roy and Whip Nation for being so prompt and good to deal with despite being a full time rancher?  I think that's the term smile

I'm looking forward to getting my order, enjoying the Whip Nation apparel and delving into the Whip Making book but Ron Edwards big_smile

Thanks again Roy smile

In vino veritas

No Russell, thank you!

He died for me, I'll live for him

My pleasure mate smile

In vino veritas

Russell, I'm wishing you lots of fun on your first whip build!
Just be warned - it's very, very addictive smile !

My wife also rolled her eyes when she heard about my planes to make my first whip. In the meantime she loves whipcracking and she gets more and more interrested in how to make them.
I hope that you and your wife will find a way to incoporeate your hobby into your relationship in a way that both of you are happy with it!

All the best
Ben

Thank you Ben! That's a very nice thing to say.  I'm glad that your wife is becoming interested in your healthy addiction smile

I'm hoping she will see the other applications are cool too. The inspiration given from Jyri and Mark for making the bracelets and dog leads are good projects I would like to try out smile

In vino veritas

I've left this a bit late but I was very happy with my Whip Nation apparel and despite the fact i'm no model I thought I would post a couple of pictures big_smile
https://i.imgur.com/ElRVYCp.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/80W9NWn.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/YBbN28b.jpg

In vino veritas

Very cool!!!

Inch by inch.

Yeah it's a cool logo and I've had a lot of people asking about Whip Nation when I wear it smile

In vino veritas

I've got the T-shirt.
I love it.

Ron

When you're choreographing your life, sometimes you have to dance with the music you're given.

I have to remember to buy one of those with my next order. Looks great!

Common sense is now so uncommon that it should be officially reclassified as a super power...

Thank ya'll very much. Russell, I really appreciate you advertising the brand.

He died for me, I'll live for him

My pleasure mate smile

In vino veritas