Topic: Help! LOL

Hey guys. I am really confused in this area of the forum. I am trying to find a list of the 10 challenges in this training exercise. I am confused. I can't seem to dig up the information. Probably just my newness to all of this. Can someone please help me out? I would really appreciate it. I have a whip being made for me and I want to get my ducks in a row before I receive it. I am very organized when it comes to something like this. I don't like confusion much when it comes to serious things like training. I like to mentally prepare ahead of physical preparation. big_smile

Re: Help! LOL

Go to the 10/10 challenge main page, where all the threads are located.  There is a sticky thread at the top where it all starts.  go to page 1.  We start with the cattleman's crack and there are videos as you read through.  I should probably organize all those for new people into a condensed version, but the first crack is the cattleman's crack.  It starts here: http://www.whip-basics.com/forum/viewto … 615#p90615

One of these days when time is on my side, I'll try to clean this area up for you.  Until then, hunker down and read!!  Have fun

If you fall, I'll be there.
                            ~Floor

Thank you Jessie! Smile next time you talk to me like that! lol

*duck now Geoffrey* smile

Ron

As I have grown older, I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Hm.  My violent tendencies precede  me.

If you fall, I'll be there.
                            ~Floor

Hahahaha

I'm not certain ducking would actually provide the adequate fortifications of safety Ron...

That's why I ended the statement with a smiley face full of pearly whites. I was hoping to actually get to keep my remaining ones.