Rachel McCollough

This is all about the Whip Swap 2015!
Jessie Edwards

Post by Jessie Edwards »

Yay! See Rachel? I told you they were awesome.
Due to rising costs, dirty deeds are no longer done dirt cheap.
~Management
Rachel McCollough
Member of the Ring

Post by Rachel McCollough »

;) thank you Jessie
Inch by inch.

Post by Guest »

Just saw and handled this one today, and it really was something else. This is the work of a true perfectionist.

For starters, if you were to spot all strand drops, you'd have to look reeeeally closely. Absolutely none of them jump out at you. And second, if you've looked at photos of Rachel's whips and admired how nice the handles look even if they're not done with a lathe but by hand, you don't know the half of it. Seriously. If I didn't know better, I would totally call bullshit on anyone who told me this is handmade.

It also wasn't anything I thought a cow whip would be. The thong sat very snugly in the cup and didn't really move much, which is a good thing if you ask me. This might be pretty damn accurate too. That's just something we couldn't test, as our cracking spot was on the ice of a bigass lake which made things more than a bit windy.

Me cracking the whip was really a sad joke. I'm not used to long whips at all -- in fact an 8' bull is the longest I've cracked before. Learning a new thing such as this while wearing winter clothing is not a thing that happens within minutes. Long whips really are a thing of their own. Sadly I'm also nursing a tennis elbow at the moment, and trying to crack something like this really hurts a lot. Good thing it's not going anywhere so I'll totally be trying it again :)

Great work, Rachel!

- Pokkis
Jessie Edwards

Post by Jessie Edwards »

I love it when I hear these things. Congratulations Whippy Sis. I told you you were doing great.
Due to rising costs, dirty deeds are no longer done dirt cheap.
~Management

Post by Guest »

Oh, and also ass-slapped myself with that thing while attempting an underhand and totally failing. Left a mark through two layers of clothing.

- Pokkis

Post by Guest »

Whipped your own ass, lol!

It's the longest one I've handled also.
Rachel McCollough
Member of the Ring

Post by Rachel McCollough »

Wow, Pokkis, thanks! That's some very high praise!
Inch by inch.

Return to “Whip Swap 2015 (+++public thread+++)”