Giovanni Celeste

Archive
Giovanni Celeste
Member of the Ring

Post by Giovanni Celeste »

Einar, thank you so much for your kind reply.
Re. nylon whip, in all honesty, I simply plaited a nylon style raiders but as you very well knol, in this fantastic Furum we all know whipmakers they do amazing things with materials such as paracord, dracon etc ...
Tyler you are not a broken record !!! :-)
The compliments always help the spirit and to our ego.
You are right, the making of this bag was really long and for some aspects more complex than a whip.
But at the end, like after the birth pangs, there is joy in seeing your creature.
Again thanks indeed Guys
"Perfection has to be sought never reached. This is the only way to inspire and motivate creativity". www.giovanniceleste.it
Roy Partin
C Member

Post by Roy Partin »

What a pleasant surprise to see Gio create a stunning nylon whip. I love how elegant and perfect it looks. The leather one's beauty is typical of your work. That red handle really captures the eye.
He died for me, I'll live for him

Post by Guest »

Hi Gio, I love this two whips already...although I haven't had them in my hands. This excellent works will be a great addition to my Indiana Jones collection. And apart from the excellent communication and consultation, it was a great pleasure for me, to have done business with you.

Thanks a lot for you time, reliability and craftsmanship,

jose
Giovanni Celeste
Member of the Ring

Post by Giovanni Celeste »

-Hi Roy, thank you so much for your feedback, here: viewtopic.php?id=2371&p=13
you can see another paracord Indy style that i made this year.
Gio
Hi Josè
thank you so much for your kind words and for the compliments you have given me!
Again it had been a real pleasure to know you ...even if just virtually :) :) !!
Let me know when you receive your new babies
Ciao
Gio
Gio
"Perfection has to be sought never reached. This is the only way to inspire and motivate creativity". www.giovanniceleste.it

Return to “Masterpieces & Craftsmen (public archive)”