Who donated and what

I started a charity auction for a dog shelter. Here you find the details.
Robby Amper

Post by Robby Amper »

Bobbi's right. In the end we donate. It's not a question of who gave how much. It's a matter of what we all together can do! Sometimes folks here were talking about the WB community as "family". And I'm happy to be a part of all that. And you - Terry - are also a part of this family. In the end it's the "We" that counts. So I'm grateful that you managed to donate. That's great!

Carl - thank you for letting us know. Like I wrote you already, there's no need for any papers, for any donation receipts. You are a man of your word. And you did a very generous thing.

Thanks to all of you. There's time left and no matter what other people say - or think - about the Whip Basics... It's a damned good group.

Robby
I have a screwdriver. I am Legend...
Giovanni Celeste
Member of the Ring

Post by Giovanni Celeste »

hi there,
this is my contribution for this noble causa. € 50.00
Gio
"Perfection has to be sought never reached. This is the only way to inspire and motivate creativity". www.giovanniceleste.it
John M. Jackson-Tree

Post by John M. Jackson-Tree »

Hmmm theer is a local animal shelter by my friends that I will be seeing this weekend I will stop in and donate 10 or 20 witch ever I have in my pocket at the time to them for the animals :) will do it on the way over there on sat.
Jonathan Lewis

Post by Jonathan Lewis »

Hi All,
I just checked in on the account and we have so far we have a balance of $428.32 USD.
Not all of that has cleared yet but that's what to total is right now - and that's after PayPal has taken their cut!
Fritz Ehlers

Post by Fritz Ehlers »

I've donated £30 for our little friends. Sorry about the delay,.... :)
Jonathan Lewis

Post by Jonathan Lewis »

No problem Fritz. I haven't put anything in myself yet. Gotta wait for a check, and now taxes are due.
£30 is quite a lot for one person. Thank you!
Enoch Compagnoni

Post by Enoch Compagnoni »

They say " The ocean is made of drops"!
Here few drops: €30

Enoch
Jonathan Lewis

Post by Jonathan Lewis »

Enoch Thank You! And just under the wire for the close of the campaign too!
John M. Jackson-Tree

Post by John M. Jackson-Tree »

update.. Went with my Friend Mike and his son.. well they are a proud owner of a nice lab somethign else Mix dog.. she very shy and took to his son Joe instanly .. both gave and extra 20 after we left there was good to see the animal well cared for there.
Giovanni Celeste
Member of the Ring

Post by Giovanni Celeste »

Good news!!!!!!
"Perfection has to be sought never reached. This is the only way to inspire and motivate creativity". www.giovanniceleste.it

Return to “Whip Auctions For A Dog Shelter (+++ public thread +++)”