The cross over crack from 1/25/2017 to 2/3/2017

At the request of the members, the 10/10 challenge has its own section now. Every 10 days a new thread will be opened for that particular exercise.
Ron May

Post by Ron May »

Tristan, it's funny how that happens isn't it ?
It happens to me too.

Ron
It's ok if you disagree with me.
I can't force you to be right.
Tristan Foy

Post by Tristan Foy »

I knew I wouldn't be the only one! You always seem to handle yourself quite well in your videos, though. :-)
Tristan Foy

Post by Tristan Foy »

As promised, albeit a day late, this is my video of the cross over after 10 "days" of practice. As you will notice, I was struggling with the second crack, but I have been able to do it.

I think it's a remarkable sign of progress I can go whole sessions, or multiple-lengthed sessions without whacking myself now (although I did wing my hand and hair today).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=726dN_98YVg
Ron May

Post by Ron May »

Tristan, that is a sign of progress.

Maybe you could start the first crack higher up on the right. It might be too low where it is now.
Slow down. Take a 5 second pause in between attempts. It will help you focus.

You are definitely improving and that's something to be proud of.

Ron
It's ok if you disagree with me.
I can't force you to be right.
Ben Varsek

Post by Ben Varsek »

(post #36): You are absoulutely right Robert, I need to work a lot more on the first part of the crossover. I've been practicing the crossover (particularly the first part) during the last couple of days and it's slowly improving :)

Tristan, congratulations on your improvement and thank's for sharing your video !!!

I know that "camera phenomenon" very well - it happens to me so often that my wife has asked me several times if I "act like that" on purpose when she is filming me :)

All the best
Ben

Return to “The 10/10 Challenge”