Re: The Whip Basics Dog Shelter Campaign 2019

Mr. Robert, these dogs help so much and for most of the soldiers who can participate in a program like that it's a life changer. Not only for them but for those around him.

Ron

Yesterday I spotted an albino dalmatian.
It was the least I could do for him.

Jessie - please let me - let us - know how much we have in the pot for the puppies.
Thaaaaaank you smile

Robby

I have a screwdriver. I am Legend...

$436.37.

Due to rising costs, dirty deeds are no longer done dirt cheap. 
                                                                                    ~Management

Come on, everyone!  There's still time to buy some more tickets - and the prizes are shaping up splendidly!  smile

'Less is often more!'

When will be the closing day of ticket sales, please?

Inch by inch.

Rachel, I'm not sure (Jessie is probably the one to speak definitively on this) but I imagine you can buy tickets right up the the eve of the draw - that is, 6th September.

'Less is often more!'

Robert Gage wrote:

Rachel, I'm not sure (Jessie is probably the one to speak definitively on this) but I imagine you can buy tickets right up the the eve of the draw - that is, 6th September.

Mr. Robert, thank you!  That’s close enough to give me a guideline.  The boys were asking as they wanted to add to what I have set aside.  I will hold mine just a little longer and see if I get a chance to add a little more to it, as well, and send it all at once.  Thank you!

Inch by inch.