Re: Prices & Winners - 2017

I've now read Jessie's note about her 'fiendish plan' (which, amongst other things, involves a greatly reduced shipping cost). You will all just have to be patient for a while....  smile

'Less is often more!'

Scott,
Thank you for the update. I am happy you like it

He died for me, I'll live for him

Congratualtions Scott and Jesse smile !

Jesse already mentioned that we have exchanged PM's about the donation whip and I've also exchanged PM's with Keanu. The whip which he won will be send on it's way to Hawaii tomorrow.

All the best
Ben

Did I use the wrong word?  Nefarious!  Nefarious plans....

Due to rising costs, dirty deeds are no longer done dirt cheap. 
                                                                                    ~Management

I have contacted Sir Roger Tuson and I guess the whip is on the way. I have studied the pic's of the special pattern on the handle several times, downloaded the pics to my cellphone som I can study and I'm trying to make guesses about the weight.  As you see I can hardly wait smile

Today is a good day

Jessie, I think 'fiendish' will do just fine!  smile

I'm just addressing the box with the whip for Hagen, but fear I won't get it to the post office until tomorrow morning.

'Less is often more!'

I just mailed Morten's...

Mr. Robert no rush!

Inch by inch.

Rachel - I think Morten is still working in Bellfast form 5.30 to 20.00 each day - with only a bad internet connection.

Today is a good day

Popping in to say I've sent the whip to Adam smile

Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.

I heard all about Adam-ator getting the news.  He said, "YESSSSS!  Now I can crack whips cool like Aunt Jessie!!"

Due to rising costs, dirty deeds are no longer done dirt cheap. 
                                                                                    ~Management

Jessie Edwards wrote:

I heard all about Adam-ator getting the news.  He said, "YESSSSS!  Now I can crack whips cool like Aunt Jessie!!"

Jessie, that's terrific! Go, Adam!  smile

'Less is often more!'

I've mailed the German Flag whip to Ralph and it is scheduled to arrive in 6-10 business days.

If I can't run fast, I'll make slow look impressive.
"By the power of ibuprofen!"

Flemming Bo Christiansen wrote:

Rachel - I think Morten is still working in Bellfast form 5.30 to 20.00 each day - with only a bad internet connection.

Yessir, I'm not sure when he heads home, either.  Perhaps it may get there before he does.. I have been in contact with him today

Inch by inch.

Ben, I acquired a box, and your whip should be on its way to you tomorrow, as long as I don't get held up at work.

Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates.
          -Mark Twain

Flemming and I have been in touch and his whip was posted yesterday so should be on it's way to him, all postage paid and sorted! smile  Oh, and the total weight of the package was just over 1Kg (or just under, I can't remember hmm )

I'm just waiting for Erik to confirm the postage costs on his whip to me.

Think for yourself, act for everyone.

Ohh .... Sir Roger !   Is it a piece of bodybuilding equipment smile

Today is a good day

Flemming - Ha! big_smile

You'll certainly be able to work out with it! wink

Think for yourself, act for everyone.

Hagen's whip is on its way! I've told Rachel the tracking number....

'Less is often more!'

Roger - you can put Flemming's whip in one hand and mine in the other and then your arms won't end up different sizes.

Oops.  Sorry.  I got my directions backwards.