21

Re: The drawing - dog shelter Donation 2017

What.

Fun?

Who - fun...?

I don't know who you're talking about. Who had fun? We - Robert, Sir Roger and me - we are the founders of the "Dead serious Society". We don't have any humor we would have heard from.



Robby

I have a screwdriver. I am Legend...

22

Re: The drawing - dog shelter Donation 2017

Robby Amper wrote:

What.

Fun?

Who - fun...?

I don't know who you're talking about. Who had fun? We - Robert, Sir Roger and me - we are the founders of the "Dead serious Society". We don't have any humor we would have heard from.



Robby

I thought it was the dead rabbit society for a while.... But Sir Roger clarified that couldn't be so.  Or was it The Legend? wink

Inch by inch.

23

Re: The drawing - dog shelter Donation 2017

"The dead Rabbit Society"...? Hm. That sounds even more stupid than the other name, right?

Great!  big_smile


Robby




p.s.
Well, well, who knows when and where the Legend will strike again...?

I have a screwdriver. I am Legend...

24

Re: The drawing - dog shelter Donation 2017

Lol big_smile

25

Re: The drawing - dog shelter Donation 2017

Ha!!!!  Exactly!!!
I never know what shenanigans I will see The Legend spearheading next!
big_smile so much fun and so little time wink

Inch by inch.

26

Re: The drawing - dog shelter Donation 2017

The Legend has yet to explain the dead rabbits to us.  I didn't forget.

Inch by inch.

27

Re: The drawing - dog shelter Donation 2017

Robby, that might be a good name for those who apply to join WB and never make it past the initial letter. smile

Ron

I listen to music because punching people in the face is frowned upon.

28

Re: The drawing - dog shelter Donation 2017

Ron May wrote:

Robby, that might be a good name for those who apply to join WB and never make it past the initial letter. smile

Ron

Ow...! big_smile
Ill be quiet and go to school now

Inch by inch.

29

Re: The drawing - dog shelter Donation 2017

Well, he's always said that there were "funny bunnies" out there, right?
Just sayin' .


Ron

I listen to music because punching people in the face is frowned upon.

30

Re: The drawing - dog shelter Donation 2017

Ron May wrote:

Well, he's always said that there were "funny bunnies" out there, right?
Just sayin' .


Ron

Oh yes!

Inch by inch.

31

Re: The drawing - dog shelter Donation 2017

Well, that was a blast to watch :DD

Congratulations for the winners, yay! And congratulations on raising such a good amount for the doggies!!

32

Re: The drawing - dog shelter Donation 2017

Rachel McCollough wrote:

I thought it was the dead rabbit society for a while.... But Sir Roger clarified that couldn't be so.  Or was it The Legend? wink

I was waiting for Elmer Fudd to join the group...  Admit it, you heard heard him singing just then didn't you? wink

I'll give it a try, Dad, but it's going to be really hard...kind of like trying to saw something in half using a banana.

33

Re: The drawing - dog shelter Donation 2017

Scott A. Cary wrote:
Rachel McCollough wrote:

I thought it was the dead rabbit society for a while.... But Sir Roger clarified that couldn't be so.  Or was it The Legend? wink

I was waiting for Elmer Fudd to join the group...  Admit it, you heard heard him singing just then didn't you? wink

May-be....
Ha!

Inch by inch.

34

Re: The drawing - dog shelter Donation 2017

"Shusssh...... *wabbits*."

Ron

I listen to music because punching people in the face is frowned upon.

35

Re: The drawing - dog shelter Donation 2017

A few pics from the Meet and Greet weekend... apologies that none of us really took many.

Dinner at the Deutsche Eiche hotel on Friday evening...

https://i.imgur.com/Cz5UAWul.jpg

Working the Underhand Crack under the watchful eye of "The Legend"...

https://i.imgur.com/dMloQHcl.jpg

"So, I said to him..."

https://i.imgur.com/9LI9zdel.jpg

"Hang on a minute, that can't be right..."

https://i.imgur.com/Pgnbcwel.jpg

"I haven't a clue what's going on..."

https://i.imgur.com/2Z8isDpl.jpg

"Only joking..."

https://i.imgur.com/SiXb6WTl.jpg

Think for yourself, act for everyone.

36

Re: The drawing - dog shelter Donation 2017

Sir Roger, thank you very much for sharing those pictures!

All the best
Ben

37

Re: The drawing - dog shelter Donation 2017

Sir Roger, thanks for sharing .

Ron

I listen to music because punching people in the face is frowned upon.

38

Re: The drawing - dog shelter Donation 2017

Sir Roger, thank you for letting us tag along with you through the pictures!  It appears there was much teaching and serious conversation going on!

Inch by inch.

39

Re: The drawing - dog shelter Donation 2017

Looks like you guys certainly had a great time. Also, sorry my last name gave you such a rough time; I actually get that a lot. It's pronounced Bus-set.

Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates.
          -Mark Twain

40

Re: The drawing - dog shelter Donation 2017

Great pictures!