Topic: Next Video

This will probably take some time to master. But - like i said in the video - due to the fact that the participation is extremely low, we must have 97% absolute whip experts who already mastered all those things...

https://youtu.be/JZoPSobwizM

Enjoy,
Robby

I have a screwdriver. I am Legend...

Re: Next Video

Robby this is a great video.
Yeah, this one is going to be a difficult one for sure.
Thank you for making this drill video for us.
I for one appreciate the trouble and expense you incur doing this.

The Butt Goggles line just cracked me up and started my day out in a good way. smile

Ron

Amazon has just been approved for drone delivery.
We now have skeet shooting with prizes.

I should have a patent on the "Butt Goggles", right?  smile

Robby

You don't already?!? wink

I'll give it a try, Dad, but it's going to be really hard...kind of like trying to saw something in half using a banana.

Yes, Proto Whip Masta, patented new Butt Goggles, for full surround safety while practicing whip cracking wink

As always the lesson is very clearly explained and demonstrated, but in the fun way you have.   Very well done!

Inch by inch.

I'm just thinking how those butt goggles would look like...

Robby

Here ya go.
It's not goggles but it would do the job.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zf8xdbipdTQ

Ron

Ron that's just wrong... !

Inch by inch.

Right! I mean - Rachel is right with her "wrong". Right?  big_smile

Robby

It's the closest thing I could find about "Butt Goggles" so clearly there's a wide open market for your new safety aid Robby. Absolutely no competition at all.

Ron

Ron May wrote:

It's the closest thing I could find about "Butt Goggles" so clearly there's a wide open market for your new safety aid Robby. Absolutely no competition at all.

Ron

big_smile oh that's too funny..

If it wasn't for shipping being so darn expensive on large objects we would make a full Butt Shield.  I know a few folks who make leather armor... Now that would be quite an addition to whip cracking safety gear!

Inch by inch.

Wow...what did I just watch?

I'll give it a try, Dad, but it's going to be really hard...kind of like trying to saw something in half using a banana.

Oh woooow I've never even thought of doing this crack, it looks incredibly fun to do!

Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Bad whip. What's up with these whips these days. They just don't listen or apologize...

Seriously, thank you Robby for all your effort in providing us with these clear instructions.
Can't wait to see all the excersise videos.

At first I though, oh, the circus crack and underhand I know, how hard can it be. Well my eyes almost popped out of their sockets when I saw that first throw. I wasnt prepared.
But I like a challenge and this one looks so beautifull!
Thanks Robby.

You guys crack me up! I was a bit down, but my mood is lifted smile

Sven

"Go and tell your master that we have been charged by God with a sacred quest. If he will give us food and shelter for the night, he can join us in our quest for the Holy Grail!"
"Well, I'll ask him, but I don't think he'll be very keen. Uh, he's already got one, you see."

Robby, thank you very, very much for the time, effort and money which you have invested into this fantastic new 20/20 video!
Changing hands combined with a swivel is going to be challenging and I'm looking forward to getting the hang of this excercise.

"Butt Goggles" - the latest and greatest in whip safety gear smile !

All the best
Ben

Definitely looking forward to this one, though it'll mostly have to wait till I get back.

Thanks for putting the time in to make this Robby!

'Sic Parvis Magna'

On saturday morning my knee got examined with magnetic resonance imaging and the results haven't been good. I'm supposed to rest my knee to prevent further injury until I'm going to my doctor on monday. Therefore, I've only been practicing this new excercise with the "stick of death" and I hope that I'll be able to have a "normal practice session" soon.

All the best
Ben

Sorry to hear that, Ben.  Did they tell you to RICE it?

R-est
I-ce
C-ompression
E-levation

Thank's Scott!

Yes, I was told to RICE it and it helps (I'm pretty much pain free when I rest it in an elevationed position).

All the best
Ben

Ben, I very much hope that the doctor can give you encouraging news and/or advice when you see him today!

'Less is often more!'