Topic: One on one swap - For Brandon

It has to start somewhere.........

So far ive managed to cut the handle - and given it a lot of thoughts - feeling a bit nervous and suffering from performance anxiety.

6 mm stainless steel handle - sanded down at the transition. I did not use my normal black steel rebar - it is after all a project with a lot of attention - so i better behave. For that reason i have also bought the best quality german engineered electrical tape for the transition :-)

More to follow - soon

http://i1244.photobucket.com/albums/gg573/Morten_Aalykke_Pedersen/IMG_87181_zpsw0kyelro.jpg

Re: One on one swap - For Brandon

Nice, here we go!

Just use the e-tape to create all the layers and stick an overlay on - ta-da, no need for binding!

Actually the overlay is put in hot glue :-)

Hmmmm i really hope that sick danish humor is worldwide understood - otherway my days in this group seems to be numbered :-)

ahaha I can't wait to see how this goes! And instead of e tape, why not just use a paper core wink

Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Personally if you have high quality tape you can get rid of the paracord all together big_smile

I had something like this in mind

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOcRZrESYCI

Brandon hope you like the color white :-)

hahaha - though I have not made a whip in white yet! Too worried that the wax would colour it yikes

Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Electrical tape makes the best whips, I think we all know this. Anybody who doesn't use it is a chump...lol

Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates.
          -Mark Twain

But it has to be the high quality engineered German e-tape. It's about $100 more per roll but well worth it.
Nothing else will hold up as well, especially the Chinese tape.
Avoid that like the plague.

Ron

People who misuse the words burro and burrow, don't know their ass from a hole in the ground.

I refuse to pay less than $300 per roll for electrical tape

Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates.
          -Mark Twain

Jesse yeah, that's the good stuff. smile

Ron

People who misuse the words burro and burrow, don't know their ass from a hole in the ground.

Well, this thread sidetracked quickly : D

No worries - humor is the fuel that runs the machine :-)

Morten keep that humor coming !  Good start

Inch by inch.

Speaking of start, my damn snowblower won't. Any advice? Maybe some highly precise application of the German made electrical tape? I just can't figure it out.

-Mark Twain

Jesse, if it's like a lawnmower check the plug and make sure the air cleaner is not dirty.
Then it might be just old gas.

Ron

That was a serious question actually. The spark plug was bad. Got it replaced and it fired right up. Stupid machines...I love and hate them.

-Mark Twain

Jesse, I'm glad you got it running.
I have never even seen one in person.

It's a running story in the family when people would ask my Father how he came to be here in the Rio Grade Valley.
He said that he started walking south holding a snow shovel and when someone asked him what it was, he new it was far enough. And here we are.

Ron

Wow, this thread sidetracked so quickly haha

Now back to your original programing.
The One on one swap for Brandon.

Ron