Re: This is the Gallery of "Exowhips" - Tyler Blake

I just drag n' dropped the addresses to the address bar! Can't see them on the forum either hmm

"There is often greater martyrdom to live for the love of, whether man or an ideal, than to die"

Tyler, those whips are something else. I had an idea for a lightsaber style handle, which the first whip you posted i though resembles. I really like the pair off your website that the colors of each are opposite. Almost like one is a negative of its partner. Thats some fancy plaiting.

Nice work Tyler, glad to see the english eye falls are still working well for you.
I tried posting the links too, let's see if they work this time.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/0VAYGkurYyvPBsk4uyZxHLq3-xtpjNTgFYJ7OIyRxzzSvnxNCOajVccHjRXBAvftlwrWVAa1Yg2OxNcruv3CNXBNbu_1tukyoo_6uq-_m2lP_ORz1Qe4l-cmCcXSO-Nfs2rOGnpjsmnxjAERSQrjcMmOODvguCwQA8ZTb8KjLdqi7Ou9TPaW5kmAO4Jq7DEfuwBl2KVhoYr3-7Vjxe2Lw8YlkzNuEUA6DDRHBidIZiltnj1mO_5zSlp2lS-CFaqDCvRRGifUnIfm_8TOd--NSiF19fyxDXht6lTJXpFiKbVyWkaoL_Z9puPh8p830pTBnND3E6XPe4mNWIiUpvgU7F4GIzS1sDh3pEGPCDgN2DVk1qcAndDUam0BtOqyXARfQsjssMHfAk-NO2Fp1hwuXdiDNyCvt7q_sr9D0jEyaClL1H_-w_rCSkYOaOFM5vh-zhCBGM9g-2c3KZCp2UyJ35z5n2ihcmlodZcWjnoYKGuIPn01my3GtbuKOzAUOUFUO73RTA7CnG8pdQrpmnoS4gDlWu-RXaJt3ocPE_Dc-Y0ie6txdV2sQlxu1S5EbU0942I=w1708-h1280-no

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/UFbgJcIAdUvRNyvYpHHodEeZOicMjOhwcZBCCeE89RYuEau7WvDG1r6K9GPl-5BJXoL1-cAasusS1c9lGxd90bOskzepSq_oji92K01EmSEIQUHuZTT-SniJVV3oaUryLXK1rfPfeR-YVVZd5MDBmoVotXpoMLnfRO693vD8NDytwEqDxvGqzNZEJu8jlhyPIKND13zX3ZDZ79gav-Fu6K7opqlJa3etEOlb7FeuBEdxtaXbsSgHP0kOWREt0GPoi9ac3F182f-alIqL7SogdNi6-nXrkNr_zBgVIRIdAzlESzEBzJDVAArX6CKmwrpmXtdE7RyvXFOR3u5gw3rjNiYdqK3_EwEuPcT9eqZUQmMnbV-7Wg79jikqaBda4OssYMuPJHE1Oc3aE1sC33z78qNahgb30Pp_NOjoBbgNZcDWUgB-pB-FGXnguM5nFtJnn2K9e79nrE2jnWZtsdOf15FSkDf5OSK1liuRxf6-RpxAac7h4S7sPteqN86HkPHRfRJMJ0tI5UvKptmJasHFQhQjX2UL3KxMomWgTwEUVsEj-6uqx_r6-msZct1MbrFWMcM=w1708-h1280-no

Eureka! Success - and what a success! Golly, Tyler, you keep surpassing yourself! smile

Robert Gage wrote:

Eureka! Success - and what a success! Golly, Tyler, you keep surpassing yourself! smile

Can't say it any better than that!!
Great, great job!  They are beautiful!

Inch by inch.

Those are quite a pair. There's something about white whips.

Thats what I am talking about! I love to see white shiny whips in motion. Awesome as usual

He died for me, I'll live for him

I love the color combination black handle and white thong, it looks so elegant. Fantastic job, Tyler. smile

All the best
Mario

It may be boring, because I repeat myself all the time... But your work is amazing. The Leistungspeitsche is a great idea, and the dreamliner simply is a monument! I remember cracking it for the first time - simply perfection.

Robby

I have a screwdriver. I am Legend...

Orange falls -perfect! big_smile

One, two, three... "WOOF!"

Thanks Brandon!  I believe you were referring to my set I named "Bela And Lokai" which was inspired by a classic Star Trek episode that featured two warring aliens who were chromatic opposites.  Yep- I'm a nerd smile

Thanks for the picture help Devin!  Was that you I got the english Eye on the fall idea from?  I couldn't remember who it was exactly...

Thank you Robert and Rachel!

Thanks again Brandon- and good to see your avatar up!

Thanks Roy!  I agree, white whips are visually among the most arresting.

Thanks Mario!

Thanks Robby and Roger!

Yaprimascharif, Yahasanna Hadisany, elafinas tabachu, Dari chalemy elasin!

If I remember correctly I shared the method at some point where you improved upon it with stitching and Roy brought up that it was a common method to see on older nylon cowwhips.

Ok, that rings a bell smile

I like to watch star trek TGN while i make my whips.

I was a kid when TNG started up, and so I have a lot of fond memories of it, but as I've gotten older I've become more of an original series guy.  I just wish you could find them without the digitally altered effects.  Yuck.  Here is a 5.5' stockwhip:

http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/ad343/pacificfirebrush/Macs%20stockwhip_zpsm9alnfez.jpg

Really nice looking whip, Tyler!

Tyler , it doesn't look stock to me.
It looks exceptional!

Ron

I sent that 'Ancestry' site some information on my family tree.
They sent me back a pack of seeds and suggested that I just start over.

Thanks Bobbi!

Thanks Ron!  I see what you did there tongue  But it doesn't have a lift kit or a winch so it's Stock smile

Again, another really nice whip, Tyler!

Inch by inch.

Beautiful stockwhip, simple and elegant, great job Tyler. wink

All the best
Mario