Re: This is the Gallery of "Exowhips" - Tyler Blake

I just drag n' dropped the addresses to the address bar! Can't see them on the forum either hmm

Tyler, those whips are something else. I had an idea for a lightsaber style handle, which the first whip you posted i though resembles. I really like the pair off your website that the colors of each are opposite. Almost like one is a negative of its partner. Thats some fancy plaiting.

Nice work Tyler, glad to see the english eye falls are still working well for you.
I tried posting the links too, let's see if they work this time.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/0VAYGkurYyvPBsk4uyZxHLq3-xtpjNTgFYJ7OIyRxzzSvnxNCOajVccHjRXBAvftlwrWVAa1Yg2OxNcruv3CNXBNbu_1tukyoo_6uq-_m2lP_ORz1Qe4l-cmCcXSO-Nfs2rOGnpjsmnxjAERSQrjcMmOODvguCwQA8ZTb8KjLdqi7Ou9TPaW5kmAO4Jq7DEfuwBl2KVhoYr3-7Vjxe2Lw8YlkzNuEUA6DDRHBidIZiltnj1mO_5zSlp2lS-CFaqDCvRRGifUnIfm_8TOd--NSiF19fyxDXht6lTJXpFiKbVyWkaoL_Z9puPh8p830pTBnND3E6XPe4mNWIiUpvgU7F4GIzS1sDh3pEGPCDgN2DVk1qcAndDUam0BtOqyXARfQsjssMHfAk-NO2Fp1hwuXdiDNyCvt7q_sr9D0jEyaClL1H_-w_rCSkYOaOFM5vh-zhCBGM9g-2c3KZCp2UyJ35z5n2ihcmlodZcWjnoYKGuIPn01my3GtbuKOzAUOUFUO73RTA7CnG8pdQrpmnoS4gDlWu-RXaJt3ocPE_Dc-Y0ie6txdV2sQlxu1S5EbU0942I=w1708-h1280-no

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/UFbgJcIAdUvRNyvYpHHodEeZOicMjOhwcZBCCeE89RYuEau7WvDG1r6K9GPl-5BJXoL1-cAasusS1c9lGxd90bOskzepSq_oji92K01EmSEIQUHuZTT-SniJVV3oaUryLXK1rfPfeR-YVVZd5MDBmoVotXpoMLnfRO693vD8NDytwEqDxvGqzNZEJu8jlhyPIKND13zX3ZDZ79gav-Fu6K7opqlJa3etEOlb7FeuBEdxtaXbsSgHP0kOWREt0GPoi9ac3F182f-alIqL7SogdNi6-nXrkNr_zBgVIRIdAzlESzEBzJDVAArX6CKmwrpmXtdE7RyvXFOR3u5gw3rjNiYdqK3_EwEuPcT9eqZUQmMnbV-7Wg79jikqaBda4OssYMuPJHE1Oc3aE1sC33z78qNahgb30Pp_NOjoBbgNZcDWUgB-pB-FGXnguM5nFtJnn2K9e79nrE2jnWZtsdOf15FSkDf5OSK1liuRxf6-RpxAac7h4S7sPteqN86HkPHRfRJMJ0tI5UvKptmJasHFQhQjX2UL3KxMomWgTwEUVsEj-6uqx_r6-msZct1MbrFWMcM=w1708-h1280-no

Eureka! Success - and what a success! Golly, Tyler, you keep surpassing yourself! smile

Robert Gage wrote:

Eureka! Success - and what a success! Golly, Tyler, you keep surpassing yourself! smile

Can't say it any better than that!!
Great, great job!  They are beautiful!

Inch by inch.

Those are quite a pair. There's something about white whips.

Thats what I am talking about! I love to see white shiny whips in motion. Awesome as usual

He died for me, I'll live for him

I love the color combination black handle and white thong, it looks so elegant. Fantastic job, Tyler. smile

All the best
Mario

It may be boring, because I repeat myself all the time... But your work is amazing. The Leistungspeitsche is a great idea, and the dreamliner simply is a monument! I remember cracking it for the first time - simply perfection.

Robby

I have a screwdriver. I am Legend...

Orange falls -perfect! big_smile

Think for yourself, act for everyone.

Thanks Brandon!  I believe you were referring to my set I named "Bela And Lokai" which was inspired by a classic Star Trek episode that featured two warring aliens who were chromatic opposites.  Yep- I'm a nerd smile

Thanks for the picture help Devin!  Was that you I got the english Eye on the fall idea from?  I couldn't remember who it was exactly...

Thank you Robert and Rachel!

Thanks again Brandon- and good to see your avatar up!

Thanks Roy!  I agree, white whips are visually among the most arresting.

Thanks Mario!

Thanks Robby and Roger!

Yaprimascharif, Yahasanna Hadisany, elafinas tabachu, Dari chalemy elasin!

If I remember correctly I shared the method at some point where you improved upon it with stitching and Roy brought up that it was a common method to see on older nylon cowwhips.

Ok, that rings a bell smile

I like to watch star trek TGN while i make my whips.

I was a kid when TNG started up, and so I have a lot of fond memories of it, but as I've gotten older I've become more of an original series guy.  I just wish you could find them without the digitally altered effects.  Yuck.  Here is a 5.5' stockwhip:

http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/ad343/pacificfirebrush/Macs%20stockwhip_zpsm9alnfez.jpg

Really nice looking whip, Tyler!

Tyler , it doesn't look stock to me.
It looks exceptional!

Ron

I may not be that funny or athletic or good looking or smart or talented... I forgot where I was going with this.

Thanks Bobbi!

Thanks Ron!  I see what you did there tongue  But it doesn't have a lift kit or a winch so it's Stock smile

Again, another really nice whip, Tyler!

Inch by inch.

Beautiful stockwhip, simple and elegant, great job Tyler. wink

All the best
Mario