Re: Chris Castle

Ow, hahaha, I laughed so hard I think I pulled something wink

Inch by inch.

"Cwazy wabbit."

I heard the other day that Starbucks was going to start selling cocktails along with beer and wine.
They found that it's getting harder and harder to get sober people to pay $12 for a cup of coffee.

Complete! Had a great time finishing this one up - now for the reveal!!!!!

People seem to like pictures of whips on fences and in trees, so here ya go!

http://i864.photobucket.com/albums/ab210/ccastle27/Whip%20Swap/IMG_2155_zpszruguvhd.jpg

Muhahahah! As you see, this one is cozy in it's official Whip-Nation traveling bag, complete with accessory pouch and security straps.

I'm going to take it to a friend's house this week for some beauty-shots, and a couple break-in cracks (or at least, my attempts at them) before sending this one on to the recipient smile

I'll upload the images to my photobucket and the recipient can then post whatever pics they want.

This has been a lot of fun, and I really hope that person enjoys it!

-C

Oh that's a beautiful view right there, so very exciting!!  That's going to be one very happy recipient!

Inch by inch.

I have to buy a T-shirt. Love the logo!

I heard the other day that Starbucks was going to start selling cocktails along with beer and wine.
They found that it's getting harder and harder to get sober people to pay $12 for a cup of coffee.

The heel knot looks enticing.

Wonderful! Can't wait! Another one down... smile

"There is often greater martyrdom to live for the love of, whether man or an ideal, than to die"

Chris, that is so tantalising.... smile

All shipped out!

PM sent to Pokkis with tracking information....the rest of you will have to wait!

Happy Thanksgiving!

-C

Good going Chris!

Ron

This is where I probably should say something annoying, but nah. It gets old.

Thanks for the PM, Chris! Can't wait to see the recipient's reaction. As in every other case too, remember that this is not the only whip currently in delivery. And as Darth Vader probably said somewhere or whatever: "I know what you're getting for Christmas -- I have felt your presents". Madness smile

- Pokkis

OMG Pokkis.
May the farce be with you ?

https://futureofstarwars.files.wordpress.com/2013/12/luke-obiwan-peering-into-lightsaber.jpg

- Pokkis

That looks like a really bad idea.

You can almost hear Obi-Wan think "yeah, your father totally killed like 30 little children with that thing" tongue

- Pokkis

Chris everyone is waiting with high anticipation!

Inch by inch.

I came home yesterday in the wet rainy weather, and it had been a rather long day in town...
And imagine my surprise when I find a FedEx box on my porch!!!
I can't say enough how proud I am to receive your beautiful work of art, Chris!!!  It is really impressive!
And, it was really nicely packaged, a Whip Nation bag!!!  you really went above and beyond, Chris!  Extra crackers of different lengths, and a second fall, I thank you.  I can only begin to imagine all the time and effort you put into this whip.  From the bottom of my heart I thank you, Sir! 

I have one notable complaint:
It is raining outside!!  Unfortunately it will be a couple days before it is dry so we can try it out, but let me say, from my limited experience, it moves nicely with a nice stiff transition.  And though I also have very limited experience with leather, I have worked with it just enough to be able to really appreciate the time, effort, and care you put into this whip, Chris.  Everything seems to lay nice together, and your heel and transition knots as well as the fall hitch are a thing of beauty.  You should be very Proud.  I am!  It is beautiful, well done, Chris!!!

Inch by inch.

Ha! Congratulations, Rachel! It sounds like Chris's creation promises many, many hours of fun! smile

Congratulations, Rachel! I can imagine your pain with the weather, I would probably burst at the seams having my first roo whip and not being able to crack it.

- Pokkis

It makes me wish like crazy for a vaulted ceiling, you BET I'd try it out in the house!

Inch by inch.