Topic: So...

As I have repeatedly whined here, I have put my family in a bad spot. All here now, together, but still homeless. So I have spent the past week beating the shit out of myself, heading back to the dark place, and had planned to throw a full on wah, poor me pity party Tues. Then...I get to work and find a package waiting. From a certain German gentleman.
Yes, Robby, even from afar wont let me wallow in my doom. I now am the proud owner of his contribution to the swap sheep swip stop. I asked if it was ok to announce, he left it up to me, so I had to share a bit of joy in my life.
Maybe soon I will be able to do Mr Partin's whip some justice. And now I need to focus on my contribution to Pokkis' fantastic effort.
Sorry everyone who was hoping,  and not trying to gloat, just wanted to share that Robby has officially christened the ship slop stoop smock of 2015. It's on folks!   smile
T

Re: So...

Congratulations Taylor.  You lucky devil you!

Here's wishing you find time for the things you want to do, and for the things you need to do.
We see ourselves in our children and hope for a better future.

Taylor, I am so pleased for you! You'll find those DVDs are absolutely chock full of gold! smile

And - I hope you and your family find suitable accommodation very, very soon!

Taylor I wish you and your family all good and solid walls soon. 

Yeah!!!  Congratulations, Taylor!!!  The WB DVDs are awesome, entertaining, and made so everyone can learn every step. 
The Swipwap ship shop sheep swap is officially on!

Inch by inch.

Taylor things will come good for you sooner rather than later I hope.
Its great that the no matter what the distance is between us that good feeling & support no longer know borders and ignores borders & sea's.

Oh Taylor, you sweetie.  I'm so glad for you.  ENJOY!!!  Hug that family.  They are there with you and that is a blessing.  The home will come because you have a family here will tons of support and prayers willing to help in any way we can.  So excited for you, Taylor!!!  YAY!

If you fall, I'll be there.
                            ~Floor

What a nice surprise!  I'm glad it came with good timing.

Taylor - Congratulations!  Surprise packages from Germany are always great.

If I can't run fast, I'll make slow look impressive.
"By the power of ibuprofen!"

Awesome indeed! Congratulations! Wishing you all the best. They say when you take the first steps the universe meets you halfway.

Taylor,
I'll keep my finger crossed you get your housing situation sorted soon buddy.
Good show on whipswap front. smile
The DVDs are really good learning material. Excellent production quality and easy to follow.
It's literally step by step.

Congratulations, Taylor!

Wishing you and your family all the good luck in the world.

- Pokkis

As always, thank you all for the wishes and support. Our family motto is "we ain't wealthy, but we ARE rich."  Proven yet again by the fact I have two families now. My physical spawn and WB. Just reading the support messages you folks share means more than I can ever express. My plan is to spend today converting the dvds to format I can watch on my tablet, then wander off for a few hours tomorrow evening and just focus only on whip stuff. Then try to make a video of my attempts at cracking. Hilarity will ensue I guarantee. smile
Thanks again all. No more whining for at least a few days!

Best success at operating that whip!  That is the best wealth in the world that you describe, Taylor.

Inch by inch.

oh excellent news! Looking forward to the results - thoughts on doing some "before" and "after" videos?

-C

I'm sorry to hear about your troubles Taylor- I do hope y'all get into a more permanent situation really soon.

Yaprimascharif, Yahasanna Hadisany, elafinas tabachu, Dari chalemy elasin!

Thanks Tyler, family is here suffering with me. It will work out, and we arent in 20 below weather. Just a few first world problems. smile

Taylor I went through some pretty rough patches as kid, today we look back at those moments and have a good laugh as horrible as it was at the time. I hope all comes right Taylor.

Taylor I can't wait to see your creation, whoever the lucky person is will have a beautiful piece of art, of that I have no doubt!

Inch by inch.

Congrats, Taylor. Maybe this will remind you that not everything is decided, and that there's still room for forward progress.

Been a bit ill past couple weeks...starting to think its a bit of an issue for a real Doc, but still just trying to mve forward daily. Took a giant leap backwards friday when starting overlay on swap whip. Pulled an Erik and scrapped the whole thing. Started over, hope to finish tomorrow or tues eve. Slow n steady....with walls an a roof. smile