Re: Whip Nation

Ha, sounds like you have a plan Jeff. Please post pics when you have this small project completed and don't forget to stamp the whip logo on the cover.

He died for me, I'll live for him

My wife got bit by a bookmaking bug a few years ago.  She was good at it, but she has a hard time focusing on one hobby.  She always has these great ideas for a side business but not the confidence to carry it out.  I imagine she'll get back to it eventually.

Yaprimascharif, Yahasanna Hadisany, elafinas tabachu, Dari chalemy elasin!

The family and I are leaving this Friday to travel to South Lake Tahoe. Lindsay's best friend is getting married and we will spend a couple weeks with her family. I will have to shut down WN while I am gone. If anybody needs anything, then please order it by Thursday. Thanks

Have a good time in Tahoe and relax a little.

Ron

People who misuse the words burro and burrow, don't know their ass from a hole in the ground.

Thanks for the heads up, Roy!

Have a great time, Roy! (What happens to the critters while you're away?)

'Less is often more!'

Have a great trip!

Inch by inch.

Thank you, Roy.  Have a great time

If you fall, I'll be there.
                            ~Floor

Roy Partin wrote:

The family and I are leaving this Friday to travel to South Lake Tahoe. Lindsay's best friend is getting married and we will spend a couple weeks with her family. I will have to shut down WN while I am gone. If anybody needs anything, then please order it by Thursday. Thanks

Your heading to my neck of the woods!  Maybe we can get together and crack whips for a bit!

BTW, Lake Tahoe is perfect this time of the year.  We have had a lot of rain and snow this past winter so the lake level is up.  There is still snow in the mountaintops.  Temperatures at the lake are in the 80's this week.  The water however, is very cold as usual.

Here's wishing you find time for the things you want to do, and for the things you need to do.
We see ourselves in our children and hope for a better future.

Have a great time Roy!

Thank you everybody. It should be a nice relaxing time in the mountains. We might take a road trip though. Lindsay wants to take me to Monterey and Santa Cruz.
Mr Robert, the critters will be well taken care of by my father.
Jeff that would be great if we could get together for some whip time. Last summer I spent some time cracking on the beach at Tahoe. The lake was super low then. I remember the first time I jumped in that lake for a swim. That will never happen again. Me and cold water don't jive

Roy Partin wrote:

I remember the first time I jumped in that lake for a swim. That will never happen again. Me and cold water don't jive

May I suggest, if you ever make it up there, do not try Lake Superior either!

I hear Santa Cruz is beautiful. 
Y'all have as much fun as you can stand!

Inch by inch.

Howdy friends, I am home and open for business

Great News!

Inch by inch.

Roy Partin, That is great news.

Welcome Home! smile

Thanks a bunch

Hello friends and customers,
  I wanted to let you all know that Whip Nation has changed formats from Shopify to GoDaddy. It was a tough decision, but all the little charges I was incurring made it difficult to keep my prices affordable. Unfortunately WN will no longer have a shopping cart with credit card processing. These were the 2 costliest features on Shopify. Now, you will simply use the "Contact Us Message" field on the bottom of the page to enter the items you want to purchase. I will then email you a PayPal invoice. You DO NOT need to have a PayPal account to complete the purchase. There is a separate place on the invoice where you can pay with a credit or debit card through PayPal.
Our new URL is www.whip-nation.com
Thank you to all my customers for the continued support

I hope this works out better for you Roy.

Ron

People who misuse the words burro and burrow, don't know their ass from a hole in the ground.

Not a problem, Roy.

Diagonally parked in a parallel universe.