Re: Don de Swardt

Robert Gage wrote:

Wedding plans MUST take precedence! I'll be thinking of you on the day....

Sounds just like Abigail wink

But I agree this special time is all about my future wife and no one else.

Coming up quick, right?  The 25th?
Congratulations!

Inch by inch.

Thanks Rachel... Official day is the 26th.
Realky good memory though, I am terrible at dates

Right time to start getting cracking on the project (sorry, not sorry for the pun). But first need to finish repairing whip number two, the wedding put all projects on the back burner and then left us 2 weeks behind with work. Finally got all that out of the way and can start getting these projects finished in time.

Hi completely forgot to update my whip page...  Here she is, getting here final coat. Then the dreaded turks...

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10153747692468609&id=711213608&set=rpd.711213608&source=49

Sorry Don, but the link you supplied for the photo won't work for me.

I sent that 'Ancestry' site some information on my family tree.
They sent me back a pack of seeds and suggested that I just start over.

Hmm sorry Ron will repost when I'm near a pc. On my phone at the moment

Morning all

The whip is finished and I had planned to ship it today (the post office in my town is only open 3 days a week) but as luck would have it I too am bed bound with flu. Come hell or high water I will post it by Friday though. I have spoken to Pokkis and let him know I would be a day late but this has now turned to two days and wanted to be transparent in the reasons I am late.

Sorry for the inconvenience and especially to so to the person that will receive it even though you do not yet know you are being inconvenienced

Donovan, take care of that flu! Please!

Take care of yourself first and the rest of us second.

There are rules for this event, but they also include a force majeure clause. Illness is by general principle considered force majeure if it prevents one from filling their obligations. And of course there's common sense involved too, I'm sure no one here would want you to get any sicker than you already are.

- Pokkis

Donovan rest!   Take good care of yourself!

Inch by inch.

Dragged my sorry ass to the post office today to get my package sent and there's no international stamps in Stock... "OK that's OK, no big deal, will send it registered post..." "sorry sir no registration forms in stock" "OK what are my options to make this package cross the sea?" "sir you can drive to Kingwilliams town, we checked today it's closest town with stamps". OK so folks Kingwilliams town is only 80km away and it was nearly closing time anyway. If any of you are wondering why the African economy is such a shambles it's because it's starts with the post office not stocking stamps...  To say I am slightly annoyed is an understatement...

What a pain in the ass. I feel sorry for y'all over there. This reminds me of how good we really have it here

He died for me, I'll live for him

What a pain in the ass. I feel sorry for y'all over there. This reminds me of how good we really have it here

He died for me, I'll live for him

Donovan that downright stinks!!!!

Inch by inch.

Ugh.  I am never complaining about the post again.

If you fall, I'll be there.
                            ~Floor

This makes "first-world problems" seem so trivial.  Latte is too hot?  Suck it up and drink it!

Here's wishing you find time for the things you want to do, and for the things you need to do.
We see ourselves in our children and hope for a better future.

Thing is this shouldn't actually annoy me anymore.... I'm supposed to be used to it by now. But for some reason I only see the potential of what we could have here and my blood boils

I have a trillion Zimbabwe note.  I got it just so I could say I was a trillionaire.

If you fall, I'll be there.
                            ~Floor

Double frustration Don, yours and the person waiting to receive.

One, two, three... "WOOF!"