Re: The Whip Swap 2015 -- list of participants

Now I know things. Oh boy, do I know things now. And I have a video to prove it smile

So heads up everyone, the names have been drawn by a non-biased third party and I'll start sending you the details right away. Soon you will know who you'll be sending the fruits of your labour. And that's all you will know until stuff starts arriving, try your best to keep it a secret until the end as that's where most of the fun really is. If you find it difficult to keep up the excitement, think what it's like for me right now. You see... I know things. Exciting things indeed.

- Pokkis

Ooooooh yeeaaahhhh!!!!!  Now, fun indeed!  I will try- I was always the one in the family who they would bombard with questions at Christmas because I never could keep the secrets.   But I will do my best.  Too much fun to spoil!!!!!

Inch by inch.

Damn -I should have checked back here sooner.  Next time....

Yaprimascharif, Yahasanna Hadisany, elafinas tabachu, Dari chalemy elasin!

Tyler, it would have been really cool having you on board too, but there will be a next time. I really thought you knew about this.

- Pokkis

Muaaaahahaha.  Let me look into your eyes.  I can get answers...

Due to rising costs, dirty deeds are no longer done dirt cheap. 
                                                                                    ~Management

Not if I can reach my cyanide capsule, you won't smile

- Pokkis

I've built up an immunity.  I eat apple cores.

~Management

It's my fault, not yours Pokkis- I had seen the initial announcement, and for some reason I had it in my head that it was next month and I just hadn't checked that thread again until today.  But next time, oh yeah!  And Jesse, I believe Pokkis was implying that he would take cyanide himself before revealing his secrets...

Yaprimascharif, Yahasanna Hadisany, elafinas tabachu, Dari chalemy elasin!

Well, that would make his whip a lot more valuable....:(

~Management

Just crap....I am now a wee bit terrified...its real

Me too, Taylor, me too...

Inch by inch.

Me too, Taylor, me too...

Inch by inch.

You know, it would be quite convenient if Erik and I would be each other's secret Santas here. No postage fees at all. Just meeting halfway across town and swapping whips face to face.

But then again, maybe we're both getting our whips from other forum members and get a chance to try both of them. Unless of course either of us gets the DVD set. Or maybe just one of us gets to do the postage free delivery thing, who knows?

I'm so terribly sorry, people, but I actually enjoy (a little) watching you squirm. And don't try telling me you wouldn't because I guarantee you totally would wink

"I know what you're getting for Christmas, Luke. I have felt your presents." - Darth Vader (deleted scene)

- Pokkis

Oh come on!

But that's true, we can have our own Whip Swap and swap the swap-whips or swap-not-whips from the Whip Swap -swap... whipswhapshapwship.

Pokkis, I'm very glad I'm not in your shoes.  I never could keep those secrets like Darth.  Not about presents, anyway.  Argh......
And Jeff? He's teasing us.   He's teasing us.....

Inch by inch.

Is it just me, or does "whip swap" somehow resemble the sound of a swift cattleman's crack?

And as we're on the subject of things starting to sound funny as they're repeated enough times. "Let me introduce you to Rachel. She swaps swap whips at the whip swap." I think I my head might actually explode any time now.

- Pokkis

Ship Wasp 2016 confirmed?

I hope your head lasts until your build thread is done, Pokkis!!  We have to, need to see all of that!!!!

Ship Wasp.... That sounds like something we commission Jessica to crochet with that talented needle of hers!  (See art section... Nautilus and other creatures of the deep)

Inch by inch.

Misread that as sheep swap. Moar coffee!!!!!

Ship wasps sound cool...however, sheep are adorable.

~Management