Re: Where are the whips...???

Robert Gage wrote:

Fritz, that's Fantastic! Thank you so much! I can hardly wait - and this was certainly worth waiting for. Huge thanks to Roy as well, for his magnificent woodwork. I am seriously chuffed! smile smile smile

You're very welcome Robert,
this has been a very special experience for me, and I'm very pleased at how things turned out.

NICE handle!

Think for yourself, act for everyone.

That is a sweet handle! The honeycomb pattern sits nicely between the bird's eye.

Robert Gage wrote:

Fritz, that's Fantastic! Thank you so much! I can hardly wait - and this was certainly worth waiting for. Huge thanks to Roy as well, for his magnificent woodwork. I am seriously chuffed! smile smile smile

The whip is shipped at last.
My apologies again for the delay Robert.
I've messaged you the tracking details, should be with you tomorrow.

Thanks very much, Fritz! (I've just sent you the money for the postage.)

I can hardly wait!

'Less is often more!'

The whip is here! Photos and a report will follow within a day or so, when I've had a chance to put it through its paces - but I think it's terrific! Thanks so much to both Fritz and Roy! smile

'Less is often more!'

That's great, Mr. Robert!!!  After all that, and your surgery, I think this is one special whip smile  Have fun wink

Inch by inch.

Thanks, Rachel. And my hand has almost healed enough to hold it firmly!  smile

'Less is often more!'

Mr. Robert, I'm so very glad to hear that!!!!  I bet your healing hand is like the trigger finger of the fastest draw in the West- itching to practice!

Inch by inch.

Rachel, you've got it in one! Itching is exactly the word! smile

'Less is often more!'

That's a good word- it usually means healing!  Really glad to hear it, Mr. Robert smile

Inch by inch.

Robert Gage wrote:

The whip is here! Photos and a report will follow within a day or so, when I've had a chance to put it through its paces - but I think it's terrific! Thanks so much to both Fritz and Roy! smile

Awesome, now you can work that itch. wink
Glad it got there without any further delays.
Look forward to hearing what you think.

Was that the last whip? Are there any more outstanding?

Fritz, I'd hoped to give your whip a good workout yesterday, but found that my hand hasn't quite healed enough to hold it properly. Another week or so, and I should be able to get cracking. (It's only just over four weeks since the surgery.) As soon as I can grip it firmly, nothing will stop me! Meanwhile, I can admire it constantly!

'Less is often more!'

Don't stress the injury too much, give it time, ........... or change hands wink

'Change hands,' you suggest. That seems obvious, of course - but, due to severe arthritis in my left shoulder, I've not been able to crack a whip left-handed for about fifteen years. Sigh! Still, for someone who's wearing out in all sorts of ways, I think I'm doing remarkably well. smile

'Less is often more!'

No need to rush it and undo your progress Mr Robert. That whip will still be there when you are completely healed.

He died for me, I'll live for him

Fritz and Roy are right, not much sense in giving your hand too much stress and risk undoing weeks of healing. The whip is not going anywhere smile

- Pokkis

Thanks, guys! You're right, of course - and I must squash my impatience!  smile

'Less is often more!'

I think, the last one is the pipe whip from Tyler which goes to Fritz. But then it should be done. Robert Wurth was obviously that much interested in the whip he received from Robert Gage that he even did not mention it. Sorry. Had to say that.

Robby

I have a screwdriver. I am Legend...