Re: Roy Partin

Thanks for bringing my attention to this Robby. Don't know how I overlooked it, it seems I miss a lot around here. Anyway this is such a stand up thing Roy is doing. Kudos Roy for helping another one of our 4 legged friends. I do what I can here on the local level and only wish I could do more.

I think all of us participate in the Whip-Basics lottery some degree.
It's a good opportunity to not only save the life of a four-legged friend or two, (As Donavan said " One Starfish at a Time")
but also a community effort by a group of people from all over the world, from different walks of life who have never met but share one good thing. There's a sense of hope in that. I like to think there are many groups who co-ordinate similar projects.

Well done Roy for giving a second Starfish a second chance.
You're an example to us all and I am sure glad to have made your acquaintance.

Thanks Robby for having shared with us these great action from Roy!
Roy yuo are a real gentleman!!ll

"Perfection has to be sought never reached. This is the only way to inspire and motivate creativity".               www.giovanniceleste.it

Roy is a real gentleman of honor with a very big heart.
With the help of Roy, the cute dog lady "Lena" will have a few more beautiful weeks in her life.

Best wishes,
Mario

When a dog needs a special diet and doesn't get it, the dog suffers immensely.  I have seen this with my own eyes.  Others have said it, but it is very heartwarming to know that this pretty girl will get what she need for a while longer!

Quick update. The office in the dog shelter told me that they will send me the donation receipt for Roy's donation these days. I called them and asked for it. They told me that they write/send the donation receipts only once a month. Which is a bit sad, because it means they have only that few donations, that it's enough to write these receipts only once a month... As soon as it is here - I will post it.

Robby

I have a screwdriver. I am Legend...

Here we go. This is the donation receipt together with a letter from the Shelter. A big, big thank you to Roy. Again.

Robby

http://i429.photobucket.com/albums/qq16/RobertAmper/Lucy%20Charity/Scannen%202015-3-27%200006_zpsawc9la4f.jpg

http://i429.photobucket.com/albums/qq16/RobertAmper/Lucy%20Charity/Scannen%202015-3-27%200002_zpsw2kqzhuj.jpg

I have a screwdriver. I am Legend...

Nice one Roy!

Think for yourself, act for everyone.

Hear, hear! That's a splendid bonus for the four-footed friends!  smile

'Less is often more!'

In Germany we use to say: "Ganz großes Kino!" Which means:"Great cinema on a grand emotional scale!" :-)

I'm not familiar with that symbol, but it looks like a lot. Three cheers for Roy!

Thank you gentlemen glad that I could help little Lena. I will keep on working to try and help the next doggy in need.

He died for me, I'll live for him

David, the symbol indicates Euros.  smile

'Less is often more!'

Hello Roy,
this college student attended Professor Indiana Jones Archaeology class in "Raiders of the lost Ark". As one of Jones's female admirers at Marshall College, she expressed her sentiment by writing "LOVE YOU" across her eyelids… Roy I think Lena will do the same for you!  smile

http://i1172.photobucket.com/albums/r567/internautjones/Bildschirmfoto%202015-04-01%20um%2015.00.45_zpsdghwsv91.jpg

Thank you Jose' , that is pretty cool

He died for me, I'll live for him

Roy you truly are a role model, I hope if I ever have sons that I Could turn them into the type of man you are.
I'd be happy if they turned out to be like many of the men of this forum, all here are gentlemen amongst men, and of course one lovely lady

Well Done Roy!  I tip my hat to you! 
  Jose, great drawing!

Yaprimascharif, Yahasanna Hadisany, elafinas tabachu, Dari chalemy elasin!

Thanks Tyler! A drawing for a good-hearted and willing to help one.